Simply CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply CBD
Read Simply CBD Reviews

About Simply CBD:

Simply CBD is a range of lab tested and certified CBD products that have been hand-chosen for their CBD content. In the world of CBD, you can easily get lost in imaginative marketing and an expensive array of products.

At Simply CBD our mission is to tell you upfront what our products are and provide them at the lowest prices in the UK market. Because rather than a low-grade product at a high price, we believe people should be offered a high-grade product at a low price.

Tell us how Simply CBD made you happy
Please accept my apologies for my previous emails appertaining to Order 25331 in which I am now in receipt. Thank you & once again my apologies. Margaret Hoskin
Posted 12 minutes ago
Top quality products. Easy to use website and place order. Use the green and cbg products for my dog and myself. Real benefits that are priceless
Totally recommend, great product from a trustworthy source. Animal rescue is close to my heart too so it's a win win. I have been a regular customer for 12 months and will continue.
Does what it says
Have been using Simply cbd for a couple of years now. Really like their entourage Aqua 200 and have recently tried Liquid Gold with Tumeric, very impressed with product.
Simply CBD is the best! I normally use the Green oil but decide to give the Pure a try. It's amazing and not only calms my anxiety it eases the pains of my arthritic knees and back.
Good service . Good delivery
I've been using CBD Simply for a couple of years now. Always fast and efficient delivery, quality product and good price. The Users' Forum is great too
No hassle buying and fast delivery. Great service -well done.
The ease of ordering and the helpful staff make this easy to buy. I won't go anywhere else because the quality is superb for the prices they charge, how? These oils do work, myself, my daughter and our little dog have had life changing, for the better, results. All three of us can't be wrong can we?
I've been using Simply CBD for about 3 years and would not go anywhere else. Ordering is quick and simple and postage is very fast. I love GOLD, it even tastes pleasant and my dogs take it too x
An excellent service and love the helpful lab reports. Always an outstanding product safely and securely packaged.
I get the green for my dog who has several allergy issues and a niggle in his paw. I've tried and tested having it then leaving a long period without. Now I don't want him to be without it because it works wonders and replaces harsh medication I'd rather not give him. The price is also admirable. Not greedy at all and the fact you guys care about dogs as much as I do is a big winner for me. Thank you.
Love this company. Totally professional and very helpful. Fantastic range of CBD products, which benefit, not only us humans but poorly animals too. Personally, I won’t buy CBD, from anywhere else, except SIMPLY CBD.
It's a good priced product compared to other suppliers and hope you can keep supplying it whilst the government continually ignores the product's health benefits
Very quick service and helps with my pain
Really pleased with the service & the product I have received from Simply CBD. The delivery is excellent, will continue to use.
I have been ordering from Simply CBD UK for a number of years now and am always happy with the service. Great prices, products and delivery. Find the Green Simple light (might have a different name now) at 30ml to be the best balance between price and efficiency and will be ordering for many years to come! Rav.
Super fast delivery, answers any questions and worries you may have promptly. Great product, has really helped with managing my condition
I have been buying from this company for a few years now and I have to say the oils are amazing and so reasonable compared to other companies. I use the Green and Liquid Gold for maintenance during the day and Sunset for sleep at night. I sleep soundly and feel really refreshed in the morning. Highly recommended and would not use anything else.
Simply CBD is rated 4.94 based on 86 reviews