Security Home & Garden Reviews

of reviewers recommend Security Home & Garden
Read Security Home & Garden Reviews

About Security Home & Garden:

Security Home & Garden Ltd are a re-seller of professional grade electronic security products and associated accessories throughout the UK which focuses on delivering quality products combined with competitive prices and quality customer service.

shgukltd@yahoo.com

Fern Bank Business Centre, Coal Clough Rd

Tell us how Security Home & Garden made you happy
Got the part I needed very quickly, which was Great as time is of an essence in businesses, great service thanks a lot mark Seabrook..
Very competitive pricing. Speedy delivery, well packaged and arrived in good condition. Good and fast feedback on query. Courier not so good - left parcel with neighbour and no card, dhich I only found out had been delivered five days previous whenI contacted SHG. Nonetheless, would be happy to use again, though I think they should re-evaluate their use DPD.
Hi Raphael Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you were happy with your purchase and the service we provide. We have experimented with various couriers over the years and found DPD to be the best. Unfortunately the courier industry is suffering massively with COVID-19, lack of drivers & training. I have raised your concern with DPD and suggested they should have left a card telling you where your parcel was. We look forward to working with you again soon.
Excellent service again very quick delivery thank you
Perfect and just what I needed. Quick delivery and very helpful on email. Thank you very much.
Payment taken promptly. Goods delivered promptly. Works for me!
I had a small issue with a CCTV I bought from them, they sorted it out very quickly and I got a replacement ASAP. I would definitely buy from them again.
First time I've used this supplier, I found them helpful and reliable. Goods was spot on and at a good price. Will defo use again
Great service and communication will definitely use again
First time using this company. Site was easy to navigate around, price was good, delivery was fast and we’ll packaged. Will use again!
From point of order through to delivery was acceptable, however I have been trying for 5 days now to contact them as I need mounting brackets for the product purchased without success, I have emailed them, used the online Chat facility and phoned several times, again with no success therefore it is unlikely that I will use them again.
They incorrectly advertised and when reported, they quickly showed how unprofessional they are.
I ordered some security camera mounting boxes. They were delivered in good time but turned out to be the wrong type. I was advised to return to a specific address. I did this nearly 10 weeks ago and still havent been refunded.
Security Home & Garden is rated 4.17 based on 12 reviews