Serving Winners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serving Winners
Read Serving Winners Reviews

About Serving Winners:

Alex Kolesnikow is proud to Launch Serving Winners Tennis Academy at Temple Fortune Club in North west London. With over 50 years’ worth of coaching experience between the coaching team your child will improve their overall game in a fun and exciting environment. The Academy offers both private lessons and groups to Juniors and Adults as well as an extremely popular and highly regarded Holiday Camp which runs during all school holidays.

alex@servingwinners.co.uk

122 Bridge Lane, Temple Fortune, London

Tell us how Serving Winners made you happy
Serving winners has a great reputation in NW London …. Not surprising as head coach Alex has his signature written all over this … with a impressive team behind him , he delivers a wide range of activities for all abilities … there is much laughter to be heard around the courts with every now and again a very loud voice ( Alexa) shouting …. suncream , water and hats … for me that sums it up .. a very caring and professional environment .
My boys were only signed up for a day and were desperate to go for the whole week. They loved it! My eldest,11 years, often thinks he’s too old for camp but wanted to do full days. Brilliantly organised.
My both kids 4 & 6 have great time after school groups and also Easter and summer camps. They learned a lots. There are very friendly atmosphere and professional coaches compare to other tennis clubs. We are coming back in September. Thank you Alex and the coaches.
Alex and his coaches ensure that tennis camps have the right balance of skills and fun in a secure and safe environment. They are an enthusiastic and encouraging team and it is a fantastic camp for kids to improve their tennis and meet other children in a fun environment
The best summer camp for kids of all ages! My son has never enjoyed camp more. The range of great games alongside the brilliant tennis coaching made for an amazing week. The coaches are so kind, caring and fantastic with the kids, I never worried about him during the day! If you are looking for a camp, this is the one.
My kids (ages 12/10 & 7) have been doing after school classes and summer camps here for a number of years. They are very well cared for and have a great time. Alex takes their supervision and health seriously and is quick to deal with any issues. The coaches are very good too. I am very glad we found Serving Winners! Thank you Alex and your fantastic team.
My son loves Serving Winners tennis camp and goes regularly to the camp and also has weekly group and private lessons. The coaches are really fun and professional. It’s a very welcoming, friendly and inclusive environment. I’m sure he will play there for years to come.
They don’t only serve winners, they serve consistency with the same staff each season keeps my daughter coming back thank you Jack! Delicious lunches thank you chef! And non stop fun and new friends to made each time as well as serving/turning out great tennis players thank you Alex 🎾
What a great group of coaches! They make tennis camp fun but at the same time my children’s tennis improves with each camp. Alex is very good at ensuring each child is included in the appropriate age and ability group. There is a lovely social atmosphere and the kids feel very comfortable at the holiday camps. Child health and safety is taken seriously too.
My kids absolutely love playing tennis at Serving Winners. The camps are so much fun and is all my kids (6 & 10) want to do over the holidays. My kids also play in the afterschool groups and their tennis has really improved.
My sons (10/12) love the Serving Winners tennis camps and have been regulars for many years. Alex and his team are wonderful and the children have the best time, every time!
Summer camps at Temple Fortune Tennis club are fun and kids are practising their tennis skills in a happy and friendly environment. My son improved immensely after summer camps taking his tennis to a higher level. It is a great activity to do over the summer.
Both my children (aged 9 and 11) have really loved playing with Serving Winners. The coaches provide a really fun environment, with great games and my children have massively improved their tennis. I would highly recommend them.
I can’t recommend Serving Winners more highly. My son absolutely loves going to the camps and is happy to go on his own or with friends as the staff are so welcoming and kind, as well as being a lot of fun! He also attends weekly tennis sessions which have had a real impact on his ability.
Serving winners has been an extremely positive experience for my two boys (12 & 14). Over the years they have grown in confidence due to the professional and caring nature of the coaches. The environment is happy and friendly and always so welcoming!
My grandkids loved the Tennis camp over Easter. They both had a great time and particularly liked the prizes awarded on the last day. We will be returning in the Summer! Thanks to Alex and his Coaches.
Very well organised and very caring coaches . Looking forward to the next camp.
My son enjoys going to play tennis at the club. The coaching team is composed of highly positive, dynamic, motivated and motivating coaches who encourage juniors to thrive in a fun and friendly environment. They have help to develop and improve his technique and enhance his game. Overall it is a fantastic place to play tennis.
Serving winners has been amazing, the coaches and staff are polite, professional, very caring and most importantly make learning tennis fun. I would highly recommend to anyone especially for children.
My children attended the recent tennis camp run by Serving Winners and enjoyed every minute of it. The coaches are truly professional - very enthusiastic, engaging, motivational and at the same time very patient and supportive. We look forward to the next camp.
Serving Winners is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews