Serving Winners Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serving Winners
Read Serving Winners Reviews

About Serving Winners:

Alex Kolesnikow is proud to Launch Serving Winners Tennis Academy at Temple Fortune Club in North west London. With over 50 years’ worth of coaching experience between the coaching team your child will improve their overall game in a fun and exciting environment. The Academy offers both private lessons and groups to Juniors and Adults as well as an extremely popular and highly regarded Holiday Camp which runs during all school holidays.

alex@servingwinners.co.uk

122 Bridge Lane, Temple Fortune, London

Tell us how Serving Winners made you happy
My grandkids loved the Tennis camp over Easter. They both had a great time and particularly liked the prizes awarded on the last day. We will be returning in the Summer! Thanks to Alex and his Coaches.
Very well organised and very caring coaches . Looking forward to the next camp.
My son enjoys going to play tennis at the club. The coaching team is composed of highly positive, dynamic, motivated and motivating coaches who encourage juniors to thrive in a fun and friendly environment. They have help to develop and improve his technique and enhance his game. Overall it is a fantastic place to play tennis.
Serving winners has been amazing, the coaches and staff are polite, professional, very caring and most importantly make learning tennis fun. I would highly recommend to anyone especially for children.
My children attended the recent tennis camp run by Serving Winners and enjoyed every minute of it. The coaches are truly professional - very enthusiastic, engaging, motivational and at the same time very patient and supportive. We look forward to the next camp.
My children absolutely love Serving Winners, they have thrived at camp and have come on leaps and bounds with their tennis skills. The coaches really have a passion for what they do and my kids cannot wait for the next camp!
Serving winners has been an amazing experience for my kids (7,12,14). From beginners to advanced, the coaches know how to motivate the kids and how to make it fun. The kids are always happy to attend camps, groups and private lessons and it’s amazing to watch them progress.
Great tennis. My daughter just did the Easter Camp and had a brilliant time. I have already signed up for May Half Term, she can't wait
My child absolutely loved the Serving Winners Tennis Camp and he is already talking about wanting to come back next time! It was exceptionally well run and and my Son honestly cannot stop raving about how much fun he had. Big thank you to Alex and his team of Coaches!
An Amazing Camp. My kids loved it and will be back in the May Half Term. The coaching team are so much fun.
Serving Winners is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews