Screen with Envy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screen with Envy

natasha@screenwithenvy.co.uk

Tell us how Screen with Envy made you happy
Roll up, roll up, roll up!!! Enjoy being lied to? Then look no further! Ever wished you could be promised a next day delivery for two weeks only to be let down every day? Then we have the company for you! Tired of good service? Then you know where to click! Ever wanted a begging email from the Sophie the owner asking for a positive review even though they will not send the goods, don't worry, there's a company right here who can sort that!! Sure, some people may read these forced reviews and false promises on the website of 24 hour delivery and not actually place an order, but imagine missing out on all the fun!! What's that? There's other companies you could use that will actually do what they say and can get a courier to deliver? I'm not doing that! Better I just hand my money over to place your order now get the full Screen With Envy experience, I mean do I really need the goods, best just to let them keep them safe in the warehouse. Looking forward to next time!
I ordered a screen in August that they said was in stock. It was not. At the end of September after failing to deliver the goods Screen with Envy promised to refund my order in ten days. They did not. I contacted my credit card to request a refund because the company are not honest. I wrote a review on trust pilot and they asked for me to email them so they could resolve the issue. I emailed and their response was that they were no longer going to provide the refund because I had contacted my credit card company. Clearly if they were going to provide the refund they would have as they promised in writing at the end of September. At first I felt sorry for this company who were having trouble getting stock but I can see now by their interaction that they simply aren't honest.
This company has amazed me with the lack of customer service and apathy shown towards the people that keep it in business. Take payment, don’t deliver the goods and then blame everyone but don’t actually for a moment think how they can resolve the situation. They think that by keep saying they are a growing family business we will take pity on them but the owners of this so called family business are nowhere to be seen and the way they are operating makes me wonder how long they will last. I’ve tried to contact them so many times and if I add a comment to their social media they simply delete it. Avoid!
Made an order. Didnt send my screens for 3 weeks, first two times they delivered these screens though they were broken. They sent the wrong colour of another product, admitted the colour was the wrong colour after seeing photos, sent the wrong colour out two more times and now want me to pay for them all to be returned before they will refund me. No one actually deals with your problems its numerous different people jumping in on emails threads but dont really know whats going on. Then they promise you something and it doesn't happen. The products I have received that we are using are all already warped. Id avoid them if you are looking at this review before buying
Still waiting over 3 months for items to be delivered. Goods have also turned up damage. Customer service is either lip service (generic response), lies about dispatched goods or they are oblivious to problems.
SWE simply do not deliver the goods that are ordered. I placed and order on 23 July. I started "chasing" on 29 July. I have emailed every day since then and have a different response each time. Yesterday I made contact with various SWE staff through LinkedIn. The Logistics Manager was the only one to respond and she promised my order would arrive with me today. This morning I have been told it will be with me tomorrow. There is a common theme on review sites of no stock, lies, lack of delivery, no idea if when or if goods will ever arrive and couriers blamed for non delivery/damage. We have been in a pandemic and internet shopping has exploded. My experience has been that couriers have really stepped up their game - except though those that SWE use ........ If you want decorative screens for your garden do contemplate buying them from Screen with Envy.
I have had the misfortune of having dealings with screen with envy. I have paid them well over £1000 pounds for a next day delivery for a fence . 4 weeks later still waiting . I have been given 3 fake tracking numbers . They have blocked me from their facebook page & will not reply to emails or phone calls . This is the worst ever company I’ve ever had to deal with . If your considering buying composite items please read the trust pilot reviews first
Screen with Envy is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews