Rug Guru Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rug Guru
Love my rug, love the colours. It does wrinkle under foot stool a bit but I can live with that .
Prompt delivery and just what I was hoping for. Obviously not as thick as Hug Rugs which I have ordered before( this naturally reflected in price) but extremely pleased with my purchase. Can recommend.
Very fast delivery, haven't washed the kitchen rug yet but wipes clean, Hoover's well despite the rug's thinness and lightness. It is lovely to look at, a beautiful, subtle coral. Does pill but it says so on the package and I can live with that as it doesn't detract from the overall effect.
I love this doormat. It's based on a design by William Morris. The colours blend beautifully.
Our rug was even better than expected, less expensive than expected, delivered sooner than expected, a great success thankyou.
Purchased two olive green small rugs for either side of beds.when they arrived I was delighted with quality and they matched my new Olive green velvet curtains !! Would absolutely buy again and recommend. Soo Crace
Superb company with extremely helpful customer service. Sent me a sample of material on request and staff were friendly and efficient throughout. Products excellent quality. I highly recommend.
Excellent service when visiting showroom very helpful and knowledgeable member of staff advised us bu with no hard sell
Very pleased with the service and delivery.
First class service and first class product, altogether FIRST CLASS.
A very good company with excellent staff and service. I purchased a rug and underlay and am very happy with both. Cathy in the office was very helpful, sending samples and information. The website has a good selection of good quality products and is backed up by excellent service.
Rug Guru 5 star review on 30th April 2022
Lovely rug, excellent communication
Goid rugs for the price and use
Lovely rug at a good price
Excellent product with prompt delivery
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Would use again.
Lovely rug perfect for my hall, little expensive for the size but all in all I'm happy
A lovely sumptuous rug in a gorgeous colour
Good value rugs, very quick delivery.
Absolutely delighted with the service we received from the team @Rug Guru and the quality of the rug we eventually chose for our dining room. Friendly and professional service and quick delivery - would highly recommend
Rug Guru is rated 4.82 based on 38 reviews