RoundTrip Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoundTrip Tyres
Read RoundTrip Tyres Reviews
Good prompt service , no hassles .
Looked for my Marshall tyre on the site. Once I found the right one it was easy to order and pay. It was delivered on time as promised and I was able to track it.
The tyres are good but the quoted delivery date was not met they arrived the next day.
Absolutely no problem at all and would not hesitate to use again or recommend.
Speed, accuracy and price really good. Sadly the yre had been stored flat instead of on edge and consequently very diificult to inflate on rims
I ordered a pair of tyres 2 weeks before my MOT was due, the company claimed that the courier had lost them but eventually I did receive my order. My advise is that whilst the price is good be very careful with regards to delivery times. There are a.number of similar comments on Ebay which I had not noted before placing an order I believe the courier is the problem here, on a separate occasion this courier stopped at a neighbours asking for advise and my neighbour was flabbergasted when the courier turned in the opposite direction and disappeared!
Quick response to questions and good price for tyres from Roundtrip. The only reason for 4 stars is that the courier company (DPD) used by Roundtrip managed to deliver my tyres to a random address. Took two extra days for DPD to get the tyres to me. Unfortunately not the first time DPD have messed up! I would recommend Roundtrip tyres, just hope they change the courier company they use.
Delivered within the given timeframe and tracking of parcel was very good. Would have been good to know that they were coming from Poland, thought they were coming from UK although I knew they were of European manufacture
Top shop! Quick delivery and value for money.
As We ordered came on time. Great
Tyres arrived when stated. Does what it says on the tin ! Price was excellent for first quality tyres.
Good quality tyres at very good prices
Excellent tyres fast delivery will buy tyres from this company again highly recommend e
Ordered a complete set of tires, had to wait a few days extra for a couple. They should have been delivered altogether but got a great deal on the purchase price so that makes up for slight delay. All in all happy with the service and the price from round trip tyres.
I'm not an expert on tyres but the ones i purchased appear to be a good quality and well priced.
As with many other reviews, it seems the common issue here is with delivery information (or rather lack of it), and delayed delivery. My order was to go to a garage where my car was being serviced and as the delivery of the tyres was delayed by two days more than expected hence I got my car back late as well. The customer care are quick to respond back to communication (normally within 24 hours), but not with the required information i.e. when will my tyres be delivered!!! Apart from this issue all else is great!!
RoundTrip Tyres, supplied exactly what I wanted at a very competitive price. Good online response to queries prior to purchase led to ensuring the order was right. Good delivery time, despite using the awful DPD. I'd have given them 5 stars except they omitted to forward the tracking details which led to me missing the initial delivery. Would I use them again? Yeah, I think I would.
fantastic tyres and great communication would of been 5 stars if delivered on time.
Very good but one can not telephone them and delivery was a little confusing but they arrived in good time so all ok, would use them again
Great price but be aware a lot of stock needs to come from Europe and is not necessarily in UK. Communication re delivery not perfect and they know some better tracking needs to be offered yet even so the 3 - 5 working days delivery stood the test.
RoundTrip Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 435 reviews