RoundTrip Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoundTrip Tyres
Read RoundTrip Tyres Reviews
I purchased 2 vintage period tyres for my 1960's Mk2 Jag from Roundtrip tyres. They were the best price of any supplier of this type of vintage tyre by quite a margin, they arrived quickly and safely, excellent service. It's my first time using Roundtrip and I personaly can't fault them...
Two tyres of the exact make and type I was looking for at a great price delivered when promised. A recommended trader!
All round excellence! Will definitely use again!
Great tyres at a great price. The delivery was quick and driver was respectful of the property. Would recommend this seller.
I ordered a pair of tyres 2 weeks before my MOT was due, the company claimed that the courier had lost them but eventually I did receive my order. My advise is that whilst the price is good be very careful with regards to delivery times. There are a.number of similar comments on Ebay which I had not noted before placing an order I believe the courier is the problem here, on a separate occasion this courier stopped at a neighbours asking for advise and my neighbour was flabbergasted when the courier turned in the opposite direction and disappeared!
Quick delivery great price what more could I ask for
Quick response to questions and good price for tyres from Roundtrip. The only reason for 4 stars is that the courier company (DPD) used by Roundtrip managed to deliver my tyres to a random address. Took two extra days for DPD to get the tyres to me. Unfortunately not the first time DPD have messed up! I would recommend Roundtrip tyres, just hope they change the courier company they use.
We required tyres for a vintage car. They were able to supply promptly and very good price.
The exact tyres I wanted at the right price.
The service from purchasing my tyres to having them delivered coupled with excellent competitive price is faultless. Will certainly be looking at a return visit when it comes to putting new tyres on my 5 series. Great all rounder, trouble free and seamless transaction.
Very good tyres at a very good price. I was extremely satisfied with my order.
Easy to deal with...Super fast, hassle free service. Great price and fast delivery.
Fast delivery 2 days early tyres on and working well hundreds of pounds saved
I received my tyres as promised and in good condition, well delighted with the service provided, definitely will recommend to others looking forward to do business with you again,thank you Roundtrip. Happy days! James.
Great service really fast delivery and very competitive prices will certainly buy from again.
Good service, would use again.
Hi All Roundtrip tyres filled all the boxes the two times iv used them and will be using them again for any further tyres need regards Jim
Excellent service on time and value for money. Excellent communication when courier decided to lose items but quickly rectified by the round trip team.
spot on, fast efficient service and a great price, we searched and couldn't find cheaper.
Very good service. Prompt delivery. Still in the Alps and the tyre have been great. Amazing price. They have under cut everyone on price. Only one thing could be better and that is to be able the speak on the phone to someone. Email is good though.
RoundTrip Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 440 reviews