RoundTrip Tyres Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoundTrip Tyres
Read RoundTrip Tyres Reviews
Great price but be aware a lot of stock needs to come from Europe and is not necessarily in UK. Communication re delivery not perfect and they know some better tracking needs to be offered yet even so the 3 - 5 working days delivery stood the test.
Good service, only the tracking was not working properly
I was very concerned and anxious when buying tyres with RoundtripTyres to begin with. I looked online at the address for the head office and seen that multiple companies had been at the same address and have quickly come and gone. I also looked at RoundtripTyres account filings online which also didn’t look to reassuring. When I first purchased my tyres I made an error in the delivery address which I noticed straight away after placing the order, I sent RoundtripTyres a notification on the online emailing system they have and it took them over 24 hours to reply to my query.. I ordered 4 new tyres in total, all of the same kind and brand, the only difference being that the rears were of a larger size. When my tyres were delivered, only the front 2 were delivered at first, which was a little concerning. I emailed RoundtripTyres to say that only 2 had been delivered and that I have no notification from DPD the courier to say that any more tyres are in the pipeline for any future delivery RoundtripTyres assured me by email that they had been ordered and were due for delivery in the next couple of days, to which was my relief when infact they were delivered by DPD. As a first time buying experience from RoundtripTyres I was extremely worried about the legitimacy of the company, this was heightened by not being able to actually speak to someone but, some comforting factor to me was the many good reviews they have received on Trust-pilot. I am extremely happy with the tyres I ordered and the cost of the tyres that RoundtripTyres offered them for, which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else I could find them for online. As a whole, I am a happy customer and will be a returning customer in the future to RoundtripTyres.
RoundTrip Tyres is rated 4.95 based on 441 reviews