REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
Good quick service
Excellent service with super sexy packaging!!!
Well what a great product was very surprised that the quality of the sling frame .was far better than even I thought it would be ..comes highly recommended
Well packed and delivered undamaged! I love the regulation tissue wrap
Quick reaction
Amazing service, fantastic products Love the product range. Just a tad expensive.
My sub boy loved the pig hole. Many happy hours of fun already.

Alan
Excellent Fantastic
Excellent found what I needed
Goods arrived a bit on the late side .
but have been put to good use .
Chris Wilkins.
got the piped leather H-harness, 2 leather bicep straps, and a studded leather cock strap for my butch wife, all in black. she loved the whole set. absolutely perfect, you will not regret your purchase.
I have been wanting to buy some leather items from Regulation for a very long time. I love the items they sale. Great service from the staff.
Great, easy to use website. Lots of choice and love the reward scheme they have.
I will say that your quality and selection have vastly improved since I bought my first rubber gear from your store in 2014 - a catsuit and a pair of shorts. I plan to make more purchases, including a rubber harness, in the near future, with other items I have been eyeing on the website including the rubber biker jeans and rubber biker jacket. I am feeling like this positive experience makes me more likely to buy from Regulation again in the future.
As usual good and prompt service. The hood is perfect
Really excellent service and excellent quality. Thoroughly recommended
Je suis choqué et excessivement déçu par ce qu'il se passe avec le Brexit. 2 commandes passées lundi dernier ( 25 janvier ) en express saver UPS, 1 commande reçue lundi dernier : payé 235€ et me retrouve avec 125€ de taxes. Quand a la deuxième commande bloquée par UPS en Angleterre depuis plus d'une semaine sans possibilité d'agir, et sur celle ci également je vais devoir payer plus de 120€ de taxes. Bref, vous étiez depuis toujours ma marque numéro 1, mais la, c'est fini! Pas un seul geste de votre part alors qu'il n'est evoqué nul part cette taxe hors de prix!
Hi Stephane, I'm sorry that you've received import taxes and fees with your order. As mentioned in our emails this is an unfortunate consequence of Brexit and came into effect on January 1st, meaning all orders being sent from the UK to the EU will require customs charges to be paid on import. We stopped adding UK VAT to orders as soon as the change happened, so these fees would be the VAT as charged by your local customs office. You can find more information about shipping on our shipping and returns page here: https://www.regulation.co.uk/shipping-returns - Aryn
Very pleased overall with the service and products. I think more could be done to make it clear that some products within the order have a longer delivery time ( a note in the confirming e mail for example). This would help manage expectations.
For my first order being placed with this company I can not fault them, the rubber suit fits perfectly as I have never owned one before, the neoprene dog hood I got fits perfectly and my Master loves me all rubbered up and being his little pup, the dog tail butt plug I got was a bit on the large side but once it was in it felt amazing. As I said I can not fault these guys at all. Great customer service and the speed of placing the order and receiving it all was very quick as well.
REGULATION 5 star review on 2nd February 2021 REGULATION 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
As always spectacular quality gear, item arrived in a protective black envelope to prevent damage. The item inside was in perfect condition too
REGULATION is rated 4.80 based on 1,129 reviews