REGULATION Reviews

of reviewers recommend REGULATION
Read REGULATION Reviews

About REGULATION:

REGULATION has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and retailing male fetish clothing & accessories in the UK.

Established in 1991, we specialise in high-quality latex & leather clothing, bondage equipment and gay fetish toys. Our online store serves customers worldwide whilst our London workshop team create our range of unique products for the specialist market and Fetish Scene as a whole.

02072260665

support@regulation.co.uk

13A Bateman Street, Soho, London, W1D 3AF

Tell us how REGULATION made you happy
I first used Regulation couple months back. Was so impressed have ordered again since and so has my friends who admired the jocks and harness I bought. Great service and fab quality.
Great service, received super quick, product was spot on.
Good product quality and great service. Cheers
Good quality product. Nice fit.
Very good service
Great products, prompt despatch, thanks!
It's been 2 weeks since I ordered and still didn't get my items, feeling like being scamed... customer service response was useless...
Hi Mantas, I'm sorry you haven't received your order. I've taken a look at the tracking and it would appear that Royal Mail attempted to deliver a few weeks ago and it is currently awaiting collection or a redelivery request at your local depot - Aryn.
I’m nothing short of impressed. I’ve been wearing rubber for twenty years and have regretted never trying your products but now that I have I’m hooked! Ordered and received in just three days and the quality is uncompromising! Thanks for an excellent product
I have always found the site very easy to shop. Definitely my first port of call when shopping. I like the way some items are pictured beside a soda can to give an idea of scale, and I prefer measuring to be in 3d circumference rather than 2d diameter. All in all an easy site to navigate and a quick check out as well. Kind regards Ian P
An always awesome store. Great quality products and service.
Fast delivery, perfect quality of rubber.
Great products, first class service and fast delivery.
As always was a good shopping experience. Delivery was very prompt as well.
Great service, as usual!
Great products, good price, prompt despatch and well packaged.
I love the products. They are diverse, of high quality and delivery is really fast. I live in a country where toys are gear stores are really rare, so the worldwide shipping really answer my needs. I sure will be making more purchases.
Always speedy delivery with discrete packaging - the few times I've needed to check something with Regulation's customer service has always been friendly and quick to answer my questions.
Great rubber jacket from the flash sale. Looks good, fits well, quick delivery. Good price.
Product exactly as described and a good quality feel to it. Delivered well within the stated window
The item I ordered was perfect great quality and a good fit the only thing that was a bit of a let down was the DPD delivery. I paid the extra for a 1-2 day delivery and had notification the item was shipped the day after ordering . I had to reschedule the delivery for Friday. Friday came but the parcel didn’t .when I traced the parcel it was at the local depot and was due for delivery that day it then later changed to Saturday. On Saturday a email was received delivery would now be on the Monday .it did arrive on the Monday but 2 days later might as well not paid the extra for quicker delivery.
REGULATION is rated 4.79 based on 1,648 reviews