Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Very helpful after sales team. Ping free transaction. Thank you
Very fast turnaround. Excellent condition.
Great Price, really quick delivery. A nice 5% discount voucher in the box was a pleasant surprise. Very impressed. Highly recommended.
very quick delivery
Used Red Rock Games for the first time last week and had a question about my order, they were great, responded fast and then followed up to check I was happy. Excellent customer service!- definitely will use again.
Fantastic service - great price, super fast delivery and well packaged. Really helpful if you have any questions. Will definitely be buying from Red Rock Games again - it's my go to shop for board games 🙂
Good stock, value and speedy service: Thank you
Great selection of games, fairly priced, and very speedy delivery.
The prices were reasonable as was delivery time and cost. The only change I might suggest would be the availability of PayPal as a payment method.
Great experience. Ordered a birthday present (last minute as always!) and the game arrived super fast with no issues. Thank you!
Great service, arrived next day.
Great product range with good prices. The game arrived really fast. Thanks!
Great prices on an item I was having trouble tracking down! Would absolutely use again and impeccably delivered.
Spot on! Easy site/interface, quick turnaround and great service. Will definitely recommend and use again
Very competitive price even when including postage. Absolutely no fuss and my game arrived right on time. Highly recommend. Ta
Good prices, fast delivery. What more could you want.
Super fast delivery and really well priced games. Will definitely use again!
Fast delivery and well packed, many thanks will use Red Rock Games again.
Absolutely fantastic customer service! When some parts were missing from a sealed game (through no fault of their own) they went above and beyond to source replacements. Nothing was too much trouble and I’m really pleased with the quick and efficient way they sorted everything out and also kept me updated.
Quick delivery, good price, well packaged!
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 281 reviews