Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Great service, quick delivery. Will definitely look to order more games.
Fantastic service, fast despatch, well packaged, everything Amazon sometimes isnt, will definitely be returning.
Super professional and extremely quick dispatch and delivery. Really please with the service I received. I purchased CloudAge. Thanks Red Rock Games. Ill happily order from you again. :) Ben
I managed to get two games from Red Rock Games that I struggled to get elsewhere! I had issues with delivery (fault of Royal Mail, not RRG) RRG were very responsive, friendly, helpful, and did everything they said they would to resolve the problem. Very happy with them and will go there first when looking for another game! Thanks RRG! x
Good price, prompt delivery and arrived in good condition! Really happy to be supporting a business that isn't Amazon but still get good service.
Excellent price and service, very happy with purchase!
I still have not received this order
Hi Katie. We're very sorry your order has not arrived yet. It was despatched by Royal Mail 48 on the next working day after you placed the order, but unfortunately Royal Mail are having some delivery issues due to the impact of Coronavirus which is likely the reason why it has been delayed. We will be in touch directly to resolve the issue.
First class service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Red Rock Games to any of my closest friends and family.
Excellent price, arrived super quickly, first class seller. Will definitely buy from again!
Fast delivery, cheapest price. Looked too good to be true. But I had a great experience buying from Red Rock Games. Ive added them to my go to list for board games.
Item received promptly and in great condition
Excellent price, well-packaged, and super quick delivery. Couldn’t ask for more!
Brilliant packaged well
Great service and a great selection of games. We’ll be back for more.
Fast delivery, product in perfect condition, what more could you want.
Very quick arrival, great service!
During lockdown we needed a fun game to play with the family and viticulture was just what we needed. The game was a great price and it was delivered quickly and just as pictured. Thanks red Rock games.
Very helpful after sales team. Ping free transaction. Thank you
Very fast turnaround. Excellent condition.
Great Price, really quick delivery. A nice 5% discount voucher in the box was a pleasant surprise. Very impressed. Highly recommended.
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 278 reviews