Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Wow! Red Rock Games are amazing. A game I was struggling to get hold of was in stock, at a fantastic price and next day delivery! Will definitely be shopping with them again. Buy with confidence!
Pretty smooth, fast delivery and all in good condition conditions :)
Had several very good orders from Red Rock Games. Thanks as always!
Top service
Goods were delivered quickly and well packed at a reasonable price
Came in good time. Have a good selection of games
Great website, excellent communication and spot-on service. Have already placed my next order! 😀
great discounts and fast delivery! Me = happy!
Very helpful and offered cheaper postage as it would have arrived at same time due to bank holiday weekend.
A fantastic new board game shop where I found out of print games at retail prices! I highly recommend them to everyone who loves board games.
Red Rock Games were brilliant, great experience from finding the games on their website to having them delivered promptly. Will buy from RRG again. thanks.
Game quickly but couldn't seem the track it so wasn't sure when it would arrive but no harm done! Very happy with it
Excellent service - genuinely some of the best I have evercome across. I had to return an item to Red Rock because I received an identical one as a birthday present. I called Red Rock to explain what happened and they were superb. They reserved the alternative item for me and got it out super quickly. Brilliant. Will use again.
Very fun game
Good price, fast delivery and v happy.
Excellent stock of games, and my order was sent very quickly. Thanks, I'll be coming back for more!
Speedy dispatch and had games in stock I couldn't find elsewhere!
Great price for the game I ordered, it was the cheapest I could find. The game arrived really quickly, packaged well. They were also kind enough to include some promotional pieces for the game I had ordered! which was a lovely little surprise. Would absolutely recommend them, and would buy from again.
Very happy with my first purchase from RRG. Speedy delivery and a great price.
Good prices, easy to use website and outstanding customer service.
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 286 reviews