Recruitmently Reviews

of reviewers recommend Recruitmently
Read Recruitmently Reviews

About Recruitmently:

We are improving the career prospects and unlocking the potential of job seekers through personalised recruitment support.
Do well on your job search, get more call backs, smash interviews and land a great role faster. Accomplish all by connecting with a dedicated recruiter through Recruitmently.

My recruitment coach provided me with invaluable support throughout my job search and application journey. What I liked about working with her was that she made sure there was an appropriate amount of contact between us, which meant that I’m able to access help when I have questions. Also, I’m thankful that she has experience doing technical recruiting for Facebook. She was able to provide me great advice on how I can set myself up for success in the job search process. Thank you, Recruitmently, for allowing me to have this opportunity!
Posted 1 hour ago
I’ve found Recruitmently to be a first-class platform. Through it, I was connected with a professional recruiter who’s sourced employees for companies like KPMG, Accenture and Oracle before. He was extremely helpful in my search for an accounting job, sending me through different job opportunities fit for a new graduate. He also guided and advised me throughout the application and interview processes. I was able to land a job within a few weeks of working with an expert recruiter. I’m truly glad I gave Recruitmently a try.
Thanks again to Recruitmently for the amazing opportunity that your platform has given me. I’ve managed to work with an expert recruiter from Lazard who’s provided me with exemplary support. Aside from giving me quality job search and application advice and support, she also forwarded me to several investment analyst roles that are a good fit for my qualifications. It’s been a positive experience that got me the job that I want.
Recruitmently is hands down one of the best platforms around. By being able to work with an expert recruiter who has experience working at Microsoft, I was able to fully prepare at every stage of the recruitment process. I also went into every interview with confidence, sufficient knowledge about the company, and realistic expectations. Now, I’m employed as cybersecurity analyst, and I’m definitely satisfied with this outcome.
Recruitmently and the recruiter I found through their platform supported me well at a time when I was trying to switch to a different career path. My recruitment coach was from UBS, and she’s one of the nicest recruiters I’ve worked with. She listened to my needs and challenges, understood my qualifications and the areas I needed to improve, and coached me well through and through. We were able to find the best job opportunities based on my needs, aspirations, and qualifications, and my recruitment coach made sure that I was fully prepared for the entire hiring process. I’m happy to report that I now have a job as an investment modelling analyst.
I had the opportunity to work with an insightful, knowledgeable, and professional recruiter from Adobe, and it’s all thanks to Recruitmently. She made it easier for me to land a role as a UX designer just a couple of weeks after our first coaching session. I truly appreciate her effort and expertise, and would highly recommend her and also Recruitmently to anyone who needs quality support in finding a job.
Having a recruiter from Deloitte to guide me in improving my CV and going through job searching, and to advise me on what to do during interviews was a massive help. I didn’t know that I have a lot of things I needed to work on until she pointed it out. As a result, I was able to secure two interviews from two different companies I applied at, and got a job offer with good remuneration to boot. Thanks, Recruitmently, for presenting this opportunity to me.
My experience with Recruitmently has been invaluable. My recruitment coach’s experience recruiting for Autodesk and her insight within the industry were extremely useful in helping build my confidence. I have always found job searching and interviews challenging, and through the focused coaching of my recruitment coach, I was able to effectively overcome them, leading me to my current job.
Through Recruitmently, I found a great recruitment coach from Aecom who provided me unparalleled support from day one. She helped me develop not just my professionalism, but also my confidence and motivation in facing the challenges of job searching. Thanks to her, I’m now employed as a land surveyor.
I joined Recruitmently after deciding to switch careers. Through the platform, I got connected with an experienced recruiter who’s working at IBM. He reviewed my resume and cover letter and offered recommendation on how I can improve it. He also provided me valuable advice on how I can get through the interviews. As a result of our combined effort, I got a job as a cybersecurity analyst. I can’t emphasize enough how amazing Recruitmently is.
I don’t know where I would be without Recruitmently. I was having a hard time getting a job in accounting even though I have the qualifications. I didn’t know what I was doing wrong honestly. Thankfully, I got connected with an excellent recruiter from KPMG through Recruitmently, and he helped me sort things out with my job search and application. He gave me useful advice and even pointed out the areas that I need to work on. Taking everything in, I was able to finally land a job as an internal auditor, and I couldn’t ask for a better result. Thanks a lot for all the help!
The advice and support I got from my recruitment coach led to my full-time employment as an investment analyst. It was truly helpful that she worked for Morgan Stanley, so she knew exactly what investment banks want in candidates when hiring. I’d like to express my thanks to Recruitmently for being the way for me to get connected with my recruitment coach.
I engaged in Recruitmently’s platform while seeking employment. I found a great recruiter there who works for Netflix. She coached me well through whole job search and interview processes. I’m now happily employed as part of a company’s brand strategy team, and I have to give Recruitmently and my recruiter credit for this accomplishment.
Just wanted to say a massive and sincere thank you to Recruitmently and my recruitment coach. I really appreciate that I had the chance to work with an exceptional EY recruiter who made every effort to help me land an accounting job. I really can’t thank you enough!
I appreciate what Recruitmently is doing to help job seekers find their place in the working world. I’m one of the many job seekers who used the platform and benefited from it. My recruiter was an expert at what he does, and he said that he developed his experience and capabilities working for companies like AIG and Berkshire. He was always prompt and professional, and was generous in providing advice and feedback regarding what I’m doing right and wrong with my job search, application, and interviews. All his help allowed me to realise my goal of finding a high paying role in the insurance sector.
My recruitment coach, who used to work for big name companies like Grant Thornton and Accenture, was very responsive and detailed. She made sure that she understood what my objectives and goals were for my job search, and considered all that when creating an action plan for me. Thanks to her invaluable support, I got employed by a local professional services company. Of course, I’d like to thank Recruitmently for making sure that this connection with my recruitment coach happened.
Recruitmently is an excellent platform to be in. I was struggling to get a role in the banking sector, and was on the verge of giving up. I decided to use the platform after reading good reviews about it, and thankfully I did. I got connected to a recruiter from Goldman Sachs and she taught me how I can master the job search process. She offered me a lot of great insights and advice that helped me get interviews and ultimately the investment analyst role I have now.
I will always be thankful for Recruitmently. If not for the platform, I would not have found a dedicated recruiter from AIG, who went above and beyond to make sure that I get an actuary job. I had an excellent experience overall.
Recruitmently is an amazing website. It helped me take the next step in my career by connecting me with an experienced recruiter from Accenture. She nudged me in the right direction to a role I’ve always wanted and been excited about by giving me great advice and unparalleled support. I would absolutely recommend everyone to try Recruitmently to take your careers to the next level.
I’m truly grateful I have found Recruitmently. The recruiter I connected with through the platform used to recruit talents for VMware, and he used his experience and expertise to made me understand what I need to do effectively navigate job searching and applications. He made sure that my CV presents me in the best way and he offered me excellent tips to do well during interviews. I appreciate all his efforts, and I’m glad to have worked with him because I was able to get a job as a devops software engineer.
Recruitmently is rated 4.98 based on 51 reviews