Recruitmently Reviews

of reviewers recommend Recruitmently
Read Recruitmently Reviews

About Recruitmently:

We are improving the career prospects and unlocking the potential of job seekers through personalised recruitment support.
Do well on your job search, get more call backs, smash interviews and land a great role faster. Accomplish all by connecting with a dedicated recruiter through Recruitmently.

I'm now able to work as a human resources assistant because of their program in that field. With the range of projects I had to complete and the focused mentoring I received, I gained the skills, experience, and tools I needed to show my current employers that I'm ready to take on the challenges of being an HR professional. Definitely worth my time and money.
The skills and experience I gained from their accounting mentorship and project experience are something I'd definitely recommend, especially for those wanting to improve their prospects of getting a job in accounting. This is an excellent program that gives good value for money.
The cyber security mentorship and project experience program was excellent. It gave me a sense of direction in the field and equipped me with the skills, experience and tools I needed to land a role as a network administrator. Aspiring cyber security professionals should consider getting into this program.
I chose their paralegal mentorship and project experience program not just for the hands-on skills and experience I can gain from it by working on real projects but also for the chance to work with a mentor. I know that the legal field is very competitive, and having someone on my side who's worked in there for a long time was a big help in terms of getting tips, advice, feedback and support that boosted my confidence and drive to become a paralegal.
Completing the mentorship and project experience program in marketing and PR was a remarkable journey that completely changed my career prospects. I appreciate the entire program but found the employment support truly helpful in making sure that I found the right roles for me and that I connect with more hiring companies.
Lessons provided in the human resources mentorship and project experience were interesting and having real HR projects to work on made the program all the more engaging. Also, the mentor I worked with was very helpful and accommodating, making sure my questions were answered and that I receive valuable advice and feedback. Definitely recommend this program.
Their mentorship and project experience program was great. Gave me a firm understanding of different accounting concepts and practices, and also taught me how to use different accounting tools and techniques by working on projects. Having a mentor was also a big plus that gave me the motivation and confidence I need to continue pursuing accounting.
I recently completed the paralegal mentorship and project experience program, and I had an amazing time with it. The mentor I was assigned to was very helpful, and the curriculum itself provided plenty of tasks and projects for hands-on learning and experience. I feel ready to launch my career as a paralegal at this point.
The mentorship and work experience program for the program manager role was worth it. I'm particularly appreciative of the employment support that was extended to me after completing the program. The support from the recruitment team made my job search easier and allowed me to connect with good companies. I'm just waiting for my start date with one of the companies they linked me with.
One of the best things about the HR mentorship and project experience program was the access it gave me to a mentor. Working with and being guided and supported by a real HR professional allowed me to understand different HR concepts and procedures better and allowed me to gain insights into what the practice truly is about. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the mentor I was assigned for helping me realise that HR was really the career path I'd like to take.
I spent around 2 years in retail despite my finance background, and I sought their mentorship and project experience program in accounting because I wanted to change professions and go with something more stable. It was 3 months of learning a lot about accounting and receiving quality mentorship. A month after completing the program, I found my first job as an accounting asssistant. I'm very grateful to this program for changing my life.
I'm a business graduate but always wanted to get into IT. I found cyber security to be an excellent jumpstart point, which encouraged me to take their mentorship and project experience program in the discipline. It was well worth my time and money. The combination of tasks, projects, and mentorship was a massive help in growing my skills and experience in cyber security. Now I'm able to confidently walk into interviews. I know I'll be able to land a job soon.
I enjoyed their mentorship and project experience program in program management a lot! Apart from the challenging projects, I really appreciated that there was a mentor I can contact anytime for questions, advice, and feedback. It made the program more engaging. The insights and information shared by my mentor added a lot more to my knowledge, skills, and experience.
The marketing and PR mentorship and project experience program was practical and engaging. Because it was remote and flexible, I was able to work through lessons, tasks, and projects at my own pace, which was a good thing since I had a full-time job while completing the program. I highly recommend it!
The paralegal mentorship and project experience program gave me a taste of paralegal work, which made me more confident in my abilities to perform various paralegal tasks. I also appreciate that employment support was provided at the end of the program, which was such a big help for me in landing my first paralegal job.
The projects for the HR program were diverse and challenging but definitely worth completing because they exposed me to different domains of the sector. I especially liked that a mentorship is included in the program because it provided me the opportunity to connect with a real HR professional who shared a lot of her expertise and experiences to me, which really made me decide that HR is the right career path for me.
A wonderful mentorship and project experience program in accounting. The variety in lessons, projects, and materials made everything interesting and engaging and provided me with a solid understanding of different accounting concepts and procedures. Mentorship was a great plus as it gave me a deeper insight into accounting from someone who's been in the industry for years. I think this should be a prerequisite for aspiring accounting professionals going forward.
A week or so before I completed their cyber security mentorship and project experience program, I've already managed to land a job with a small IT company. This program not only taught me the skills and gave me the practical experience I needed to perform well as a cyber security professional, but also showed me that I'm more capable than I could've ever thought. Definitely worthy of a recommendation!
I now have a job as a trainee paralegal, thanks to the skill set and hands-on experience I gained through their paralegal mentorship and project experience program. I made a solid entry into the legal field because of it and developed a lot more confidence in my capabilities.
Working with my mentor from Deloitte was an extremely rewarding and informative experience. He was patient and held me accountable. He was also nice enough to share some of his experiences and challenges with me as an accountant, and answered my questions related to the projects I was working on. As a result of our mentorship, I had developed deeper appreciation for the accounting profession and that cemented my desired to pursue this career path. Thank you for bringing such a wonderful mentorship and project experience program!
Recruitmently is rated 5.0 based on 129 reviews