Read the Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Read the Label
My daughter & I love these natural, plant based, organic, palm free, vegan, hand made & delicious soaps. We usually visit London from the north twice a year. The stall at Camden Market is always on our list, but due to the pandemic we have had to buy online.
Simply gorgeous. Five stars.
Couldn’t recommend more, I’m not exaggerating when I say the products have improve my quality of life so much!
All the products were really nice and good to use
Although some products have not been promised
I look forward to getting my lovely soaps after each order, I enjoy smelling each one and often give them as gifts. There are NO PLASTICS AT ALL to throw in the bin and the shampoo bars are really good 😌
As usual, my latest order is lovely, well packaged and is really good soap. I get skin problems with artificially scented and mass produced products but never a problem from here. I recommend anyone to try
The soaps are the absolute best. They smell nice, not too strong and are very gentle on the skin. I have been a customer for years and would not change anything.
I've long been a fan, and regular user, of the soaps and Jojoba oil, but I also enjoy trying out the new products. A current favourite discovery is the Hair Oil. Its rosemary fragrance means I look forward to massaging a little into my hair before bedtime and waking up with lovely soft, shining hair. A big Thank You to the team, and here's wishing you a prosperous New Year.
I thought I’d write a review as I often purchase from this company and have always found them helpful if I’ve needed to speak to them or seek advice on which products to use.
I purchase the Shea butter and use it mixed in with the Neem oil for very dry skin and the combination in very moisturising and my skin is looking best it’s looked in years.
I purchase the soap suitable for eczema and psoriasis for a relative and he finds it soothing and helpful plus I use the face oil which although applies heavier than other brands it does not sit heavy on the skin and absorbs quickly.
I have also used the body butters which I love and also mix well with the neem oil
I adore this brand.
I suffered with psoriasis and I’ve been trying many different brands which offer natural products but this one is a game changer! I absolutely love the soaps(Neem oil,Shea butter) natural oils(cold pressed almond) butters (mango with manoi) and scrubs. I am loyal customer and I’ve tried all of them and now I’m actually free of psoriasis. I don’t think I’ll be buying any other products then Read the Label ones.
Thank you Daniel and the whole team for your outstanding and life changing products .
My go to place for quality organic products that are beautifully made and a pleasure to use
Love love love these products! It's my 3rd order of soaps, face oil, scrubs, body cream and diffuser oil. Each product is well made and high quality....and the price is very reasonable too !!! Delivery was super quick, even the week before Christmas!
Love this brand, great price and product, fantastic customer service.
Excellent products and quick and easy to order.
All my family love Read The Label products. Top quality and their customer service is second to none!
Great soaps and brilliant lip balm. They arrive with minimal and recyclable packaging! An excellent small business to support for anyone wanting to get rid of plastic from their life!
Amazing products! I've never looked back since buying my very first soap...my husband also loves them. We are not body lotion users but washing with these soaps means our skins are continuously hydrated and never dry, even during winter time... They also smell lovely and great that we can support the environment by using plastic free and made of 100% natural products :)
Amazing products, completely natural. This is usually so hard to find 100% natural products.
Everything smells so good and keeps my skin healthy
Great organic products! Much recommended