Read the Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Read the Label
These natural soaps have helped to clear my skin. I used to suffer with breakouts but since using the lavender and tea tree soap and pink Himalayan salt soap, I have noticed that my skin is much clearer and even glows.
I've been using read the label products since I was 18 I am now 23 and always comeback , recently using neem bar and it's really helping as I have dry curly hair
Wonderful small company with different products popping up all the time. I love how natural and great quality the products are.
Just love these natural products. Can’t recommend highly enough the Almond Oil and also Hemp oil ... both have made such a difference to my dry skin. I use them daily and buy as presents for all my friends. Looking forward to trying the foot cream
I have purchased a few products ( warm rub, soaps, foot cream, lip balm and face and body rescue cream) and each and every one of them as exceeded my expectations.
The textures are incredible and so the smells... but, above all, the quality and effectiveness is impressive.
So much so that I have purchased them again and will keep doing so
Very happy with the products. Soaps are very gentle and smooth, and the orange flower skin toner smells absolutely gorgeous. The shampoo felt a little too rich for my hair, but all the other products I've tried so far were perfect.
As always, brilliant customer service and incredible natural products. I am in love with the patchouli range and the smell and quality is divine. Thank you Read The Label!
Thank you Read-the-Label these soaps are a treat and a heaven. Have been buying 'Rise and Shine' citrussy soap for over 3 years, uplifts on gloomy mornings and soft silky gentle on the skin. Rose soap also nurturing. Appreciating natural scents, essential oils, colours and melting texture, and how cherishing these soaps are for my sensitive skin. Have also bought these soaps for presents, and always happy recipients. Thank you, would love to try more of your lovely products in time.
I first brought from this company back in September in Camden market. Was very impressed with the product so ordered from them online. Great service all round. Xx
What a discovery! A company that is prompt, reliable, committed to minimal packaging, and provides a wonderful product (shea butter bars) lovingly wrapped in brown paper, and tied with string.
Lovely products, I have sensitive skn and everything works so well for me, plus they last much longer than you would think, a definate plus
Brilliant! Always kind to your skin and does as the label says!!
Really lovely products..last ages and smell fantastic .
My daughter & I love these natural, plant based, organic, palm free, vegan, hand made & delicious soaps. We usually visit London from the north twice a year. The stall at Camden Market is always on our list, but due to the pandemic we have had to buy online.
Simply gorgeous. Five stars.
Couldn’t recommend more, I’m not exaggerating when I say the products have improve my quality of life so much!
All the products were really nice and good to use
Although some products have not been promised
I look forward to getting my lovely soaps after each order, I enjoy smelling each one and often give them as gifts. There are NO PLASTICS AT ALL to throw in the bin and the shampoo bars are really good 😌
As usual, my latest order is lovely, well packaged and is really good soap. I get skin problems with artificially scented and mass produced products but never a problem from here. I recommend anyone to try
The soaps are the absolute best. They smell nice, not too strong and are very gentle on the skin. I have been a customer for years and would not change anything.
I've long been a fan, and regular user, of the soaps and Jojoba oil, but I also enjoy trying out the new products. A current favourite discovery is the Hair Oil. Its rosemary fragrance means I look forward to massaging a little into my hair before bedtime and waking up with lovely soft, shining hair. A big Thank You to the team, and here's wishing you a prosperous New Year.
Read the Label is rated 4.90 based on 213 reviews