Read the Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Read the Label
Love these products. So kind to the skin and smell delicious. Thank you.
Great service and helpful customer care.
Lovely products!
Using the soaps for sensitive skin. Seem to be suitable for anyone who suffers from thrush.
These products are amazing! My partner suffers from eczema on his hands and the neem soap is really helping!
As always - superb products at excellent prices. This balm is totally amazing!!! Thanks
I’ve been buying “Read the Label” for over 6 years now, and I can solemnly swear these are the best products out there! Not only is Dan a wonderful human but he also cares so much about the quality of his products which is so evident when you start using them. I will always highly recommend “Read the Label” to people!! Go on - You won’t regret it!
Quick shipping to U.S.
Absolutely love these soap bars - they make every shower a treat. Thank you for all the love you put into them xx
Original and beautiful good quality products that feel so special and soothing for the skin.
Great Soap, find it really good for my skin. really pleased with all soap bought
I discovered this place at their stall in Camden Town a few years back, and was encouraged by my friend to try their Muscle & Joint Balm. I was pretty sceptical, but quickly converted. After a tough day's work or play, a hot bath and then a rub with this stuff simply works wonders and sees me happy and bouncy again! A few drops of their eucalyptus oil in the bath doesn't hurt either :)
I first found Read the Label in a market in London in late 2019, where I bought a few soap bars. I was very happy to find that I could buy from them online, and the experience has been just as good as it was when I first used their products. I went for the mystery box as I couldn't decide what to go for, and I got some lovely soap bars.
These natural soaps have helped to clear my skin. I used to suffer with breakouts but since using the lavender and tea tree soap and pink Himalayan salt soap, I have noticed that my skin is much clearer and even glows.
I've been using read the label products since I was 18 I am now 23 and always comeback , recently using neem bar and it's really helping as I have dry curly hair
Wonderful small company with different products popping up all the time. I love how natural and great quality the products are.
Just love these natural products. Can’t recommend highly enough the Almond Oil and also Hemp oil ... both have made such a difference to my dry skin. I use them daily and buy as presents for all my friends. Looking forward to trying the foot cream
I have purchased a few products ( warm rub, soaps, foot cream, lip balm and face and body rescue cream) and each and every one of them as exceeded my expectations. The textures are incredible and so the smells... but, above all, the quality and effectiveness is impressive. So much so that I have purchased them again and will keep doing so
Very happy with the products. Soaps are very gentle and smooth, and the orange flower skin toner smells absolutely gorgeous. The shampoo felt a little too rich for my hair, but all the other products I've tried so far were perfect.
As always, brilliant customer service and incredible natural products. I am in love with the patchouli range and the smell and quality is divine. Thank you Read The Label!
Read the Label is rated 4.91 based on 226 reviews