Read the Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Read the Label
Have used numerous Read the Label products over the years. The foot products are my favorite. Highly recommend all products.
Posted 29 minutes ago
Absolutely gorgeous products, last ages, smell amazing, so healthy and natural... gives skin that nourished glow.. I love these products so much
Posted 39 minutes ago
I have used their Mango and Monoi body butter (so far, literally one of the best body creams I have ever used in my life) and some of their soaps: excellent quality, excellent ethics, excellent prices. I would not not know what more to ask!
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful soaps, smell amazing and wonderful on my skin. Arrived quickly too.
Love these soaps and the ethos of the company!
Great product, service and communication. Always more than to support local small businesses.
Great product, delivered quickly and great customer service!
As a family we really love these products especially the soaps. Not only do they suit sensitive skin but they are also environmentally friendly. We are converted and will continue to purchase from Read the Label.
Everything smells delicious and feels good on the skin
Service excellent and staff very helpful if you need advice

I recommend the neem products for problem skin (dry problems), smells nutty and lovely.

I also use the soaps, tried few different ones now, always leave my skin feeling soft. I especially like Himalayan salt soap.

Tried body butter this time, small pot compared to other brands you may purchase but a little goes a long way - great if mixed with one of the oils too.

I’m a genuine customer, first purchase from their Camden stall, purchase on line now as I live in Kent.
Read the Label are my all time favourite company, everything they do it beautiful, smells amazing and makes you and your skin glow! Have been a customer for over 4 years now and they have never let me down. Don't know what I would do without them!
I bought a shea butter in London last year when I was in journey. As I am specialized in natural medecine in France, I appreciate the best quality of this product 😁
After a disastrous delivery by Royal Mail I got in touch with Read the Label and explained and they very kindly sent a replacement at no extra charge. Therefore I am delighted with my order and the service I have received also very pleased that I can order online as I am unable to visit due to the present circumstances. A big thank you.
Great Products and Daniel is a lovely person very kind and specialist with his excellent work!
Since I can't treat myself to a visit to the fabulous people at Read the Label in Camden at the moment, online is a very good second best :) I'm lost without my lovely neem bars and the order arrived in record time, beautifully packed. With some gorgeously scented soaps as a treat ... well, we might as well enjoy washing our hands as much as possible! Thanks guys.
The soap bars from Read the label are soft to my skin and the scent is beautiful. I really loooove your soaps!!!
My sister recommended you so highly, I thought I must give it a try. And I'm so glad I did! My favourite product is the face oil and body butter (you can hear the angels sing when you smell it!). Love to see how brand is committed to the zero waste and minimal packaging. I think it would also be a good idea to give an option to the customers to re-send the empty bottles so they can be reused, just a thought but I know some companies also do it. Anyway, keep the good work RTL, you're doing great!
I’ve been using the Face and Body Rescue cream for about 5 years now. It’s great for more mature or sun damaged skins and keeps my face hydrated all day. Love it !
Soaps are lovely, body butter smells great but was a bit grainy and difficult at sinking into skin.
Whenever in London it’s great to visit your stall in Camden, you give great information and advice on your brilliant soaps and creams, your online service has improved fantastically for speed of service, I would recommend you to anyone and everyone
Read the Label is rated 4.95 based on 104 reviews