Read the Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Read the Label
Gorgeous soap, last for ages, smells amazing, lots of choice and they don’t contain palm oil. My favourite is gardeners palm which cleans the hands perfectly after a day at the allotment.
A few years ago, my daughter returned from a visit to London with a gift for me: a jar of Face & Body Resuce cream. I loved it and have since bought it through the Read the Label website to ensure that I have a constant supply. I use it on my face as a night cream and am very impressed with its moisturizing qualities. During very cold winter weather, which dehydrates my skin, I also use it as a day cream. Two more reasons I love this stuff : the lack of chemical additives and a delightful fragrance from the essential oil mixture. Because I live in North America, I buy a few jars at a time and keep the unopened ones in the fridge until I'm ready to use the product. Highly recommended..
marvellous product. used on drum skins, hair and hands. all good so far.
Good quality soaps
Was happy with products. Wasn't drying on my skin. Thanks to You Shine Brightest for bringing this company to my attention.
I came across Read the Label during a short trip to London - following a walk about in Camden Town I came across a Read the Label pop up shop being tended to by an extremely welcoming and kind lady - she explained a lot of the products to me and I was instantly hooked - I ended leaving with a bunch of products for sensitive skin and I can honestly say after about 3 weeks of using the products my skin has never felt and looked so healthy - it’s amazing to find and use skin care products that only contain essential single ingredients with no artificial nonsense.

Will definitely be buying more from the website.

Thank you to the lady working at the Camden Town shop (I can’t remember your name sorry) but you were lovely and very knowledgeable.

PS. They also have a soap subscription service that I would definitely recommend (the soap bars are amazing).
The product is good quality. Service from the website isn't good. I have been patient replies to emails regarding products that weren't included in an order that has already been paid for should be treated with more urgency.

I won't order from the website again I'll just try and find it in the shop less hassle. But the product itself is good quality
I love the plastic free packaging, every last bit of detail thought through. The refresh/awaken/revive soaps smells lovely, I'm excited to try them. It's great to know there are no nasties in the soaps. Dan has made it easy to do everything I can for the environement and my own health.
I ordered the rose oil (smells divine and good colour), a Neem soap bar, muscle rub, charcoal toothpaste, face scrub and face mask. Have tried all so far and am super impressed at the quality!! I love the fact it's all totally natural and no nasties in the products. And not over inflated prices either. What's not to like! Totally recommend Read The Label - delivery was very quick too. Thank you!
I normally only write reviews when I am either massively impressed (which is rare) or terrible annoyed (way more common). In this case I am just really happy. I was recommended Read the Label by a friend.
The website is very nicely laid out. I made a mistake on the delivery address and it was rectified very easily by emailing the contact email address on my order confirmation. The order was dispatched very quickly. My mum is very pleased with the muscle rub, I bought her a pot from Camden Market and she has used it all and asked me for some more, so I ordered 2 pots for her.
Love these soaps.
love the product and packaging arrived on time
Excellent quality shea butter which worked really well for making my moisturiser. Beautifully and simply wrapped, with no PLASTIC which is to be commended. Arrived within timescale stated when ordered. Good service.
Love the products, love the company, love the people who work there and love their ethics. Thanks for a great product.
I haven't received the items I bought a week ago. I am asking for my money back
I love these products and buy 5 - 6 soaps at least once a month, as well as the shampoo bar, some of the specialist skin bars, and the Jojoba oil for the last couple of years or more. I've had problem skin forever, and made the switch to 100% organic a while ago. Since then, I've been devoted to Read the Label products, and I'm really happy to support an independent business. As a regular customer, I'd really like to see some kind of customer loyalty incentive. This could be a discount, free samples, or a free item based on a points system, or one of those loyalty cards etc. Thanks to the team for your excellent products and service and I look forward to seeing what new stuff you launch in the future.
Great company, highly recommended!
Super professional and reliable. Beautiful products.
Delivered quickly and the products were high quality. I’m very impressed.
Read the Label is rated 4.90 based on 162 reviews