Puritx Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puritx
Read Puritx Reviews

info@puritx.com

1-3 Porthouse

Tell us how Puritx made you happy
This product is absolutely Epic: it has a perfect consistency, smooth on your hands and with an addictive scent.
It also helps that it looks so good too.
The scent is all right - not as nice as the grapefruit one but that's likely a personal preference. Unfortunately, the top of the pump came off in transit and doesn't fit neatly back on. (The pump doesn't generally seem to fit the bottle - it's too long so I'm not sure how long it will actually work for.)
Luxury hand sanitiser
Extremely quick & efficient service. Love the product as opposed to lots of other sanitisers. Lovely smell of lemongrass.
Hand sanitizer that smells beautiful and was delivered speedily with updates every step of the way!
I bought 1 of each as I had used the Lemongrass hand sanitiser before.

I think, in my opinion, the Lemongrass one is by far the best one.
Amazing hand gel!!! The best I’ve used!!
Excellent hand sanitiser would recommend to anyone.
Great products, marked Vegan and made in the UK - lovely packaging : smell amazing! Dispatched and delivered promptly.
Arrived promptly! Smells amazing! Vegan! Labelling looks great! Plus, UK made by a small innovative business! Great product- thank you.
Lovely product, smells amazing!! Fast delivery and good communication!
What a lovely product. Highly recommended. Five stars
A much more sophisticated sanitiser! Smells wonderful and leaves hands soft.
Delicious smells and don’t leave my hands dry and cracked like most other hand sanitisers.
Very moisturising and smells gorgeous!
Love it - smell , texture , hydration , all feel fabulous
I just love this stuff! Gorgeous smelling, stylish to look at, gentle on the hands, and it works too!
Love the product, smells great and dries quickly so my hands don’t feel sticky after I have used it. Ordered several for Christmas presents
The perfect sanitiser, smells divine and leaves your hands moisturised and not sticky. Perfect handbag sizes. Great for gifts too.
Smell's great and is really gentle only your hands..
Puritx is rated 4.90 based on 68 reviews