Puritx Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puritx
Read Puritx Reviews

info@puritx.com

1-3 Porthouse

Tell us how Puritx made you happy
Smells divine! Take this everywhere with me now
Puritx hand sanitisers are great, they smell good and leave your hands soft. This is the first time I’ve tried the Vetiver and I’m not disappointed, it has a light, fresh fragrance which is very pleasing. If you’ve not tried Puritx sanitisers, give them a go, you won’t be disappointed.
My absolute favourite hand sanitiser and the smell is heavenly - the only one I’ve found that never dries out or irritates my hands.
This is the best long lasting candle I have ever had. The smell is sensational and lingers hours after the candle has been blown out. Excellent delivery time too
This product is amazing, I receive so many compliments when friends use it. Would highly recommend
It makes using hand gel a pleasure. Beautiful fragrances while protecting your hands from bacteria.
Great product, great service. Thanks
As of today 14th December, I have not received my order. Does it have a tracking number. Regards Peter Tutton.
Love these hand sanitisers- such a fresh, natural herbal smell I bought several of them for Christmas stocking fillers! Hard to decide which I like best.
Smells great, doesn’t dry your hands. Love it!
This smells nice
Wonderfully smelling non sticky sanitiser. Worth the money!
My go to hand gel, love the fragrance and how soft it leaves my hands
Love this hand gel, lovely fragrance and leaves hands very soft. My go to hand gel.
Amazing hqnd sanitizer. Smells great, moisturising and the delivery was quick too
Lovely if slightly unusual scents Leaves hands soft A pleasure to use
This product is absolutely Epic: it has a perfect consistency, smooth on your hands and with an addictive scent. It also helps that it looks so good too.
The scent is all right - not as nice as the grapefruit one but that's likely a personal preference. Unfortunately, the top of the pump came off in transit and doesn't fit neatly back on. (The pump doesn't generally seem to fit the bottle - it's too long so I'm not sure how long it will actually work for.)
Luxury hand sanitiser
Extremely quick & efficient service. Love the product as opposed to lots of other sanitisers. Lovely smell of lemongrass.
Puritx is rated 4.86 based on 84 reviews