ProAgri Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProAgri Supplies
Read ProAgri Supplies Reviews
Very happy, thanks
Excellent x would use again
Happy Happy Happy! Went above and beyond to get a set of boots to me before an event, including putting on a Sat Delivery. Lovely Customer Service and will be recommending.
Ordered before Christmas - haven’t ordered since but only because I haven’t needed to. Will be using again in the summer for my goats 👍🏼
Easy to use website, fast and simple. Happy and we would order again. Our chickens are also very happy with their new feeder. Thank you, Bill and Caroline
Order received very quickly as returns dealt with just as fast. Shame you don’t offer free returns but wouldn’t put me off ordering again. Thank you
Received a good service.
Really impressed with this company and will continue to use. Thank you
Excellent service and good range of products
ProWormers are a super company! I ordered quite a few LazyOne items from them including a mug. Everything arrived really quickly and I was so pleased. Unfortunately when I came to use it the mug had a hairline crack in it all the way along the bottom. I contacted Customer Services and Laura replied and could not have been more helpful! They sent me out a replacement at no extra charge and I am so grateful. Their customer service was second to none and I am so looking forward to buying more items from them in the future. Thanks so much again! Tracey.
Very happy no problems experienced Thank.you
Easy to order, quick delivery and great customer service from the team. What more can you ask from online shopping? Highly recommend 5⭐️
Very easy to use website and competitive prices.
Excellent fast service certainly would purchase from you again
I ordered an item from Prowormers and I have to say it was the best customer service I’ve had in a long time.. I needed the item ASAP and having rung the company they did everything possible to ensure I got it the next day .. they kept me updated with its progress and I did receive it the next day .. will definitely use them again
Very quick and efficient. Thank you.
Great pair of boots fit well and good value for money
Good service. Item fitted and works well. Would recommend this company.
I was extremely impressed with the customer services. Having placed an order I received a very apologetic email as unfortunately due to an error the item was out of stock. Other companies may have sent a generic message but this was personal and appreciated.
Quick service very happy