ProAgri Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProAgri Supplies
Read ProAgri Supplies Reviews
Marvellous service, quick delivery and good prices
very pleased with the servise supplyd
Efficient service. Good prices. One item not in sticky but contacted promptly to discuss me options and then sent out individually when arrived.
Excellent, thanks as ever Laura
Good, always use for Farm products now. Take a little longer as majority are drop shipped, but usually not in a huge rush for them.
Amazing service and couldn't be more helpful when faced with a query. Fast delivery and very competitive prices in comparison with other suppliers.
Very happy, thanks
Boxes did arrive damaged, but appreciate that's not ProWormers' fault. Happy with the products, horses are even happier. Easy to use website
Excellent x would use again
Happy Happy Happy! Went above and beyond to get a set of boots to me before an event, including putting on a Sat Delivery. Lovely Customer Service and will be recommending.
Good, well packaged order.
Ordered before Christmas - haven’t ordered since but only because I haven’t needed to. Will be using again in the summer for my goats 👍🏼
Easy to use website, fast and simple. Happy and we would order again. Our chickens are also very happy with their new feeder. Thank you, Bill and Caroline
Order received very quickly as returns dealt with just as fast. Shame you don’t offer free returns but wouldn’t put me off ordering again. Thank you
Received a good service.
Really impressed with this company and will continue to use. Thank you
Excellent service and good range of products
ProWormers are a super company! I ordered quite a few LazyOne items from them including a mug. Everything arrived really quickly and I was so pleased. Unfortunately when I came to use it the mug had a hairline crack in it all the way along the bottom. I contacted Customer Services and Laura replied and could not have been more helpful! They sent me out a replacement at no extra charge and I am so grateful. Their customer service was second to none and I am so looking forward to buying more items from them in the future. Thanks so much again! Tracey.
Very happy no problems experienced Thank.you
Easy to order, quick delivery and great customer service from the team. What more can you ask from online shopping? Highly recommend 5⭐️
ProAgri Supplies is rated 4.72 based on 141 reviews