ProWormers Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProWormers

sales@prowormers.co.uk

Tell us how ProWormers made you happy
Very easy to use website and competitive prices.
Excellent fast service certainly would purchase from you again
I ordered an item from Prowormers and I have to say it was the best customer service I’ve had in a long time.. I needed the item ASAP and having rung the company they did everything possible to ensure I got it the next day .. they kept me updated with its progress and I did receive it the next day .. will definitely use them again
Very quick and efficient. Thank you.
Great pair of boots fit well and good value for money
Good service. Item fitted and works well. Would recommend this company.
Reasonably priced compared to competitors
I was extremely impressed with the customer services. Having placed an order I received a very apologetic email as unfortunately due to an error the item was out of stock. Other companies may have sent a generic message but this was personal and appreciated.
Quick service very happy
Excellent - no issues
Good service, arrived on time. Just far too much packaging for the tub I ordered. Huge cardboard box with lots of packaging inside around relatively small tub!
Superb service, very fast delivery and high quality items
Great products and service. Placed a large order of various items which arrived with me within three days. Will be using again. Thank you
Fast efficient service, very pleased with the surface
Product was priced competitively, a bit slow in delivery.
Excellent service: riding boots as described, dispatched quickly, and exchanged for sizing reasons as promised following email confirmation exchange (buyer pays for return leg of postage). Good comms.
Quick and easy to use website & good customer service (Emailed me straight back)
Delivery was rather slow - ordered Tuesday not delivered until following Monday! Apart from that seemed fine.
Excellent service, the horse rug fitts really well would buy again
ProWormers provided the exact product required at a very competitive price. The ordering process was straightforward with efficient dispatch and delivery.
ProWormers is rated 4.79 based on 61 reviews