ProWormers Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProWormers

sales@prowormers.co.uk

Tell us how ProWormers made you happy
My order arrived very promptly and I was very pleased with the product
Very good boot liners
6 days have passed since ordering - the order has not been processed. The company does not respond to e-mails
Hi there, We have responded to your email. Please check your Spam/Junk folders. Kind Regards ProWormers
First time I used this company. Too slow sending order out!
Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to offer us feedback. I can see that your order was dispatched within our stated delivery guidelines of 24-48hours. Our standard delivery can take up to 5 days - I can see from the Royal Mail tracking that your order was attempted to be delivered on the 4th day from your order being placed with us. It was then collected from the local Customer Service Point the following Monday. We apologise profusely that this took a little extra time to reach you. Kind Regards ProWormers
Good price compared to other sellers but postage costs a bit pricey
Reasonable priced and delivered in two days well done. Thank you
All very good thanks
Very happy with the service and the Furminator is an amazing grooming tool. My Lab looks amazing after only two goes. Thoroughly recommend. Thank you
Excellent service from the product advice/ordering on the phone to the prompt delivery. The product is also a better price compared to other retailers. I’m glad I have ‘found’ this company I will certainly purchase again.
Excellent service from proWormers kept up to date with delivery and item arrived on time.
Great communication and delivered on time. Would highly recommend.
My numnah arrived very quickly..very pleased.
Very pleased with the service and product. Definitely 5*
Excellent service and prompt
Excellent customer service! Very helpful sorting out an issue with a courier (which was not Prowormer’s fault!) - couldn’t have asked for better service. Would thoroughly recommend this company!
Very pleased with product, service and delivery plus price competitive
Easy website. Quick delivery.
Excellent product. Would highly recommend.
Item arrived quickly and safely, just as it was described, and just what I needed for my daughter. Thanks very much.
I found this product very easy to use although it was a bit awkward to measure out 6 grams. The girls dont seem to mind the addition to their food although they are cross because they are not getting their treats.
ProWormers is rated 4.79 based on 127 reviews