Prominence Support Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prominence Support
Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
A friend recommended this company and I have been with them for a couple of years now and have just renewed again. I have had only one claim of yet though not a major claim as no replacement was required, however, the support I received from the Engineer (Alfred) was super. The prices have also remained the same for 2 years on, unlike my previous insurer. These guys offer real value for money!
Another great experience with Prominence Support. My claim was completed within 5 days, received my new cooker this morning. Great service👍✔
Happy with product. Took the insurance out for my dad and they've replaced his dishwasher with a brand new one. Saved me that hassle of doing this in the weekend
Love the service, quick and responsive.
Really great service. Will recommend
Was easy and straight forward, quick responses and was set up and had my valuables protected in no time.
Very simple and straightforward dealing. Quick and efficient service and reasonable cost.
Great customer services and offered me great price to insure my home appliances. Highly recommended.
Engineer response was very timely!
Accidental damage included, most insurance companies don't offer that due to fraudulent claims from their customers. I got my items insured with accidental damage, so happy customer
Awesome service
Fantastic service, really affordable and easy to sign up
Great service. Will recommend!
Great service!
This is the cheapest policy I have found. Hopefully, they will be of service if my machine breaks down.
Affordable domestic appliance insurance. If you're looking for appliance insurance without breaking the bank Prominence Support offers that option
Bargain Cover! Easy signup. Thanks Prominence
I think this is the most avoidable multi appliance domestic appliance cover on the market. We insured 8 appliances for a giveaway price. Incredible Value!!
Sign up process really easy on the website. Received my policy document via email. The most affordable appliance insurance I've seen trying to insurance my kitchen appliance.
Great service. Fast claim process