Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
its very hard to talk customer service as i was waiting more than half an hour but still no luck
Dear Mo

Following your enquiry, as advised, we added you to the queue for a call back from the sales department. Sometimes this may take a bit longer than an hour depending on the sales team's schedule. We are happy to have been of help in the end.

James
Started a policy, didnt get email strat away with documents but once contact was made they were sent through promptly.
I had to email proof of purchase and then the item were covered.
Friendly and helpful customer service
Dear Beverley

Sorry for the inconvenience. We sent an instant confirmation of your purchase. We also sent an email to you on the 17th but did not get a reply. I also note that we answered your call today in under 2 minutes and have issued your policy documents when we received your reply to our email today.

Again sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards
Emily
It took many emails to get the cover I wanted with various bits you asked for in particular proof of purchases , some of which I did not have. Got there in the end, just hope I am covered if something goes wrong...
Dear Sajjad Sindhu

As you are aware, we do not require proof of purchase as a rule, but in some cases, we may ask for them to support your insurance application.

We are glad to have provided you a comprehensive insurance in the end, even though you were unable to produce your proof of purchase.

Ian
Have asked for my paperwork to be sent to me through the post still haven't received anything as to date!!!!!
Dear Mr Taylor

Apologies that you have not received your documents. This was originally sent and I have asked customer services to investigate.

Just to let you know, another copy has now been resent and you will receive it in the next 2-5 days.

Ian