Prominence Support Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prominence Support
Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
I think this is the most avoidable multi appliance domestic appliance cover on the market. We insured 8 appliances for a giveaway price. Incredible Value!!
Sign up process really easy on the website. Received my policy document via email. The most affordable appliance insurance I've seen trying to insurance my kitchen appliance.
Great service. Fast claim process
Straight forward process. More like it!
Complicated Jargon bursted, very straightforward buying process. Let's see your the policy goes!
Was on holiday when I was informed that my dishwasher was playing up (Error code: E19) Placed a call quickly to Prominence Support. The Job was booked very swiftly, and Engr sent out after 2days. Will recommend!
Great work guys. Thanks again for replacing my washing machine in such short notice. Thanks
Taking our domestic appliance with Prominence Support saved us a ton of money this week as our 3 of our appliances just stopped working. We had already set up our policy online, so all we had to do was to book an appointment. Quick claims process
Very happy with their service. The engineer fixed my tumble dryer on the first visit, though it was a minor faulty!
Very happy with their service. Prominence Support fixed my tumble dryer in the first visit!
Very happy with their service. The engineer was very helpful.
The agent I contacted on the phone was kind and helpful. The online registration process was easy and quick. The technician that performed my maintenance request was professional and timely. Overall, an outstanding and simple process. Thanks, Prominence Support.
I had an issue with my Neff oven, Prominence Support was with the support rendered, and quite thoughtful in sending a technician straight away (Next day). A swift appointment was booked. I had my oven repaired 3 days later
The service with Prominence Support was great. Affordable rates and quick response time.
Customer service was very helpful with the way they handled my claim. Got a call from the engineer by the next day and they visited in a couple of days. It took 3 days for parts to arrive and for my washing machine to be fixed. Overall a very satisfied customer! :)
Service was great, everything went well. It was seamless and I got my replacement tumble dryer in a few days.
Been using Prominence Support for three years now for my kitchen appliance needs. If any of my items are not repairable it is replaced with a new one. It works for me
I've had Prominence Support for many years. Prominence Support customer services are responsive, and the agent I spoke with on the phone was courteous. I'm really unable to put in words how happy I am with Prominence Support services. Really good service!
Incredible provider!
Efficient service. Delivered replacement within days of Engr writing off the appliance.
Prominence Support is rated 4.73 based on 79 reviews