Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
So far, good experience - this just saved me £101 from my previous provider!
Very delighted with the prices and value of cover
Will definitely recommend. The engineer was very friendly and I had good claims experience from start to finish.
A great value for the kitchen supply cover! However, not easy to contact the customer team and make sure you thoroughly understand the terms and conditions before making a contract...
Dear Heesoo

Thanks for recommending our policy as great value.

Sorry about your experience in contacting us. As explained earlier today - you tried to contact us for claims on Sunday and unfortunately, the claims team is not available for Kitchen Appliance Insurance on Sundays. They are available from Mondays to Fridays. However, our Kitchen Appliance Engineers are available from Mondays to Saturdays. We can arrange support outside of these times but this will need to be agreed with the claims team.

For Home Emergency & Boiler Cover, we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days in the year.

James
One of the amazing cover plans I happened to come across, as they helped with my broken washing machine with their quick & professional service. Thank you so much for such great support.
Lloyd was very friendly and helpful - answered all my questions and made sure I received my paperwork promptly.
Started a policy, didnt get email strat away with documents but once contact was made they were sent through promptly.
I had to email proof of purchase and then the item were covered.
Friendly and helpful customer service
Dear Beverley

Sorry for the inconvenience. We sent an instant confirmation of your purchase. We also sent an email to you on the 17th but did not get a reply. I also note that we answered your call today in under 2 minutes and have issued your policy documents when we received your reply to our email today.

Again sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards
Emily
Simplified buying process and kept me informed at all times with what was required. I strongly recommend.
Very easy to deal with!
Excellent service start to finish, couldn't ask for better! Lloyd was very helpful on the phone.
Called Prominence Support out when my Nan's washing machine broke. Engr said it had something to do with the bearing. She received a new washer on Saturday. Will highly recommend
Over 2 hours waiting to speak to customer service
Dear Khan

We aim to answer all calls in under 2 minutes. Will it be easier to give you a callback?

Please send your details to info@prominencesupport.co.uk.

Amy
Lloyd was very helpful with arranging our engineer. Overall, I will recommend
Well priced policies. Exactly what I need.
Wow, incredible pricing. Multi-appliance insurance cover for a few quid, now that's value for money
It took many emails to get the cover I wanted with various bits you asked for in particular proof of purchases , some of which I did not have. Got there in the end, just hope I am covered if something goes wrong...
Dear Sajjad Sindhu

As you are aware, we do not require proof of purchase as a rule, but in some cases, we may ask for them to support your insurance application.

We are glad to have provided you a comprehensive insurance in the end, even though you were unable to produce your proof of purchase.

Ian
Have asked for my paperwork to be sent to me through the post still haven't received anything as to date!!!!!
Dear Mr Taylor

Apologies that you have not received your documents. This was originally sent and I have asked customer services to investigate.

Just to let you know, another copy has now been resent and you will receive it in the next 2-5 days.

Ian
Excellent service - engineer was out and replacement was done within a week. My previous provider took 2 months when I tried to claim!
5-star service - Quick replacement for my broken cooker - BRAND NEW HOTPOINT COOKER! ✔✨
Excellent service! Will surely recommend