Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
Very simplified buying process. Will recommend!
Anthony was very thorough and very professional really pleased with all information i recieved
I think Anthony was very well spoken and understanding
Can't thank Prominence Support enough, everyone who dealt with me was helpful, polite, patient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
I phoned last night about 12/02/2021 4pm or a little after, the Girl was very Rude and Apathetic it is for this reason I will not be doing Business with Prominence support.
I will be cancelling my Standing order etc card payments.
I ask the management to look into this as ,the people on the Phone are Your customer liaison people ,if you have some person with attitude on the phone , I promise you this, You will get a bad name , thus, your Business will suffer .
I run a successful business and have several properties and I was! , yes! was to transfer, All my properties over to Prominence support ! alas that is now not be be .
Get it sorted before its to late
MB
RSVP
Dear Martin Bostock

We are sorry you feel this way.

Please sends us an email at info@prominencesupport.co.uk or call our customer support, so we can discuss the next steps.

Ensure to include your full name, mobile number, address, postcode, policy number so we can trace your policy and look into this for you.

Thanks
Anna
Really easy to use
Very easy to use..
Easy to use and good premium rates
I found the advisor to be very helpful
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
Generally good service but phone contact sometimes difficult due to the queue of callers waiting.
Forgot to enter the discount code canyou apply this
I'm very satisface with r
The sercice.
Call handled very professionaly, received a quote for 4 items. Very happy with the price.
easy to use web site and nice and cheap
Very poor service. I have been trying to have tumble dryer fixed since January and been asked to change my review as issue has been sorted out. My tumble dryer still not working after somebody came to check it.I now can not get in contact with anybody again about it.
Easy to use
Excellent
very easy to use would recomend
Quick repairs - my washing machine was delivered today and I am happy with it.
Very helpful