Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
Very simplified buying process. Will recommend!
easy to use web site and nice and cheap
Very poor service.
Easy to use
Excellent
very easy to use would recomend
Quick repairs - my washing machine was delivered today and I am happy with it.
Very helpful
I initially called for a quote and spoke to Nathan who was very helpful and informed me that someone would contact me. I received a call promptly from Anthony who was very professional and polite. He explained all the details of a potential policy and the policy was just what we needed. Anthony spoke patiently and clearly which was a bonus! Very impressed with the quality of service we received today. Clearly both Nathan and Anthony are are credit to the company. I will certainly recommend to other home owners
very easy to insure all appliances with good price
Awful! They seemed great when selling me the covers. However, my washing machine has broke down, I had to make a claim, I have now been waiting a month to get it sorted. I’ve calling couple times a week but every time they just say: someone will contact you today or this week, no one ever does. Waste of time and money. I definitely do now recommend!
Hi sent a review about my claim I had a issue but some time you can be so wrong I would like to thank C/service at Prominence support for the way they have dealt with my claim they went over and above to settle my issue thanks again great service I would recommend them Kind Regards E Springgay.
Dear Mr Springgay

We apologise for this. I note that you made a claim on the 28th of December and we had our engineer confirm your appointment and visit your property on the 30th of December. I also note that we have now covered the cost of a brand new replacement tumble dryer for you.
Please email us at info@prominencesupport.co.uk if you need further assistance.

Thanks
James
I found the online application to be user friendly and straightforward. It took me 10 minutes to complete my application which was brilliant.
INTENDED TO APPLY FOR APPLIANCE COVER ONLINE BUT NEEDED SOME QUESTIONS ANSWERED SO PHONED PROMINENCE SUPPORT, SPOKE TO LLOYD AND HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY SO I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD THERE AND THEN VIA LLOYD, ALL SORTED VERY QUICKLY. PAPERWORK FOLLOWED WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. EXCELLENT SERVICE.
Easy to sort out and pay for
Freeze freezer
Very smooth. Thankyou.
Got a complete kitchen plan for the price of one item on other sites
very easy to use
It was simple to fill the application form and and the prices quote were very reasonable.
I wouldn’t give you even 1 star but I have not been giving a choice. You guys acting just like typical fascist capitalist crooks. I have been trying reach you too report a breakdown of my washing machine since this morning. So far, it seems all of your “helping people who you charged lines” are cought Corona virus and suffering.

Whereas, your policy selling lines are always available at the first minute if someone calls.

A total disgrace.