Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
Very simplified buying process. Will recommend!
Had a pleasant conversation with customer services regarding my replacement washing machine. The gentleman was quite nice!
So far, everything looks ok. The policies are reasonably priced!
I found the website very easy to use.
Looks like a brilliant product at a very good price. Much easier to add/remove appliances than other similar products. Will only know for sure how good this insurance is if/when I have a claim
Very happy with the claims process and speed. Thank you.
Great service. Highly recommend
Johnsen was very helpful, he explained the policy quite well.
Easy to get a quote and easy to buy.
This is the cheapest I could find cover for good value and the website was easy to use as well.
So far, good experience - this just saved me £101 from my previous provider!
Very delighted with the prices and value of cover
Will definitely recommend. The engineer was very friendly and I had good claims experience from start to finish.
A great value for the kitchen supply cover! However, not easy to contact the customer team and make sure you thoroughly understand the terms and conditions before making a contract...
Dear Heesoo

Thanks for recommending our policy as great value.

Sorry about your experience in contacting us. As explained earlier today - you tried to contact us for claims on Sunday and unfortunately, the claims team is not available for Kitchen Appliance Insurance on Sundays. They are available from Mondays to Fridays. However, our Kitchen Appliance Engineers are available from Mondays to Saturdays. We can arrange support outside of these times but this will need to be agreed with the claims team.

For Home Emergency & Boiler Cover, we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week and 365 days in the year.

Thanks
James
One of the amazing cover plans I happened to come across, as they helped with my broken washing machine with their quick & professional service. Thank you so much for such great support.
Lloyd was very friendly and helpful - answered all my questions and made sure I received my paperwork promptly.
Started a policy, didnt get email strat away with documents but once contact was made they were sent through promptly.
I had to email proof of purchase and then the item were covered.
Friendly and helpful customer service
Dear Beverley

Sorry for the inconvenience. We sent an instant confirmation of your purchase. We also sent an email to you on the 17th but did not get a reply. I also note that we answered your call today in under 2 minutes and have issued your policy documents when we received your reply to our email today.

Again sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards
Emily
Simplified buying process and kept me informed at all times with what was required. I strongly recommend.
Very easy to deal with!
Excellent service start to finish, couldn't ask for better! Lloyd was very helpful on the phone.
Called Prominence Support out when my Nan's washing machine broke. Engr said it had something to do with the bearing. She received a new washer on Saturday. Will highly recommend
Prominence Support is rated 4.74 based on 99 reviews