PrintWish Reviews

of reviewers recommend PrintWish
Amazing amazing amazing the timing and the service is really good will defo buy again very soon!!
Got T-shirts printed as a band to sell at shows. The Printwish guys were helpful throughout especially with the quote process and finding a price that we found very reasonable. The quality of the print was good and the turnaround time was very good. Would definitely use Printwish for our next order.
Tees arrived great quality, great timeframe. I found the late night WhatsApp messages and 5 missed calls while I was at work a bit much though.
Great quality prints and very fast turnaround time for a large quantity order. Did a lot of shopping around and these were by far the fastest. Colours on the clothing are very vibrant. Very impressed. Will be using again in the future.
Great service and quick delivery of products.
Overall, a very good and helpful service thank you. Very pleased with the product! Communication was a bit difficult at times though as some replies were very slow and I failed to get through on the phone.
Great communication , very fast turn around time and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be back again.
Excellent service and good quality products. Very pleased with our printed polo shirts.
Had a very short but strict deadline to get some T-Shirts printed for a gig. PrintWish were direct and clear with what they needed from me, the T-Shirts arrived a day before they were needed and I’m incredibly happy with the result
James was extremely helpful and able to work through our complicated design to come up with a superior product. Highly recommended. Definitely be ordering more
Fantastic service, went all out and got the goods to me on time. Great quality print for a low cost.
Print wish customer service was exceptional. They look great and arrived quickly
Great communication from start to finish, They noticed a mistake on the design I had created and changed and improved it proactively which was hugely appreciated. Also far better value than all the other places I looked for what was ultimately a decent quality product.
Such excellent service and the t-shirt looked brilliant - the team was delighted with them when they saw them for the first time on the day of the community launch event. James could not have been more helpful, and the quick turn around time and efficiency was impressive; highly recommended!
James couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful, so nice to get personal service and he went above and beyond to print our t-shirts over the weekend for a last minute Monday delivery. I can’t recommend them enough and have used lots of different printing companies in the past but won’t be using anyone but Printwish in the future, the quality is amazing and service 10/10!!! Couldn’t be happier :-)
James was very helpful in assisting with which kind of t-shirt is most appropriate. He was very responsive and friendly in clarifying with me on my t-shirt order. PrintWish's efficiency and quality are exceptional. Printing with them is highly recommended.
Good customer service and quick delivery. Happy with the quality of the tshirts and the whole experience ordering with them. Would recommend
Great product and service.. will use again!!
James provided great and fast service! We will order from you next time as well :)
The T-shirts were great, I told them what I wanted and they designed and printed them for us. The only issue was we required a quick turnaround and was told they promised they print and deliver within 2 days for AM delivery but they didn't arrive until the evening - Could have been a courier fault.
PrintWish is rated 4.92 based on 59 reviews