PrintWish Reviews

of reviewers recommend PrintWish
Fantastic people to deal with. Ordered 250 black T-shirts with white company logo - whole process wonderfully handled from start to finish. Quality of T-shirts absolutely fab too. Many thanks James..
Communication was great throughout the whole ordering process. Proofs were sent prior to signing off for production and they were turned around in a really short space of time! Very impressed!
Placed the order and it was ready before the expected date and very good quality prints, also prices are lower than everyone else. recommended.
PrintWish were nothing but accommodating, communicative, prompt, LOVELY! I had to get an order turned out really quickly and they saved me from all stress. I couldn’t recommend more and can’t wait to use them again in the future!
Great service! Super helpful when placing and confirming my order and the items I ordered were exactly how I wanted them! Definitely going to order again.
James and the team did an amazing job of accommodating our last minute request for printed tote bags. The communication was excellent, and the proof was right first time. The bags were processed and shipped ahead of time, and were of excellent quality. We will be ordering again, thank you!
PrintWish was able to design, proof and print a very large number of cotton tote bags, for our law conference, within a very short space of time. The service was outstanding; James was responsive and helpful. And great value too. Thank you for your help.
Excellent service! We needed the t-shirts at short notice and James delivered! T-shirts are great quality, exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely be back for more, thank you! Highly recommend!
We had a bit of a tight deadline but the team at Print Wish went out of their way to get the product delivered on time; they regularly checked in with me every step of the way and were more than happy to make any adjustments to ensure I was fully satisfied with the end result. The product arrived on time and I was very happy with the quality.
Very quick and efficient service. The quality of the product was very good and will definitely use printwish again in the future.
Very pleased with our order. We placed a big order for 3 sizes of T-shirt’s and jumpers. They were ready a day before I expected them and were sent out on a next day delivery. We will continue to use this company as our uniform printer. Thanks James!
Brilliant love the clothes, Good quality and delivered days beafore estimated
Sent through a rush order for bags to be printed. Great communication, speedy printing , quick delivery. Great pricing. Altogether a great company to work with. Well recommended.
Order delivered on time, great quality work, totally satisfied
Excellent customer service, always helfull and friendly.
Great products. Ordered some tshirts for our staff to wear. T-shirts and printing quality was awesome.
Great product as usual, quick delivery as expected. Excellent Service.
Placed first order at Printwish. Really happy with products. Delivery was prompt. Will use again!
Very friendly and helpful staff who delivered efficient and quick service.
very good service website very easy to use .good thing about company they offer free shiping allover theuk
PrintWish is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews