pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Amy Nguyen
pretty pickled 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Laura
Love my jumper and tote - the jumper is by far the softest sweater I own!!!
I bought the Forever and Ever, Ramen tee for myself and the Gyo Away sweater for my girlfriend. Both are so soft and comfortable! The designs are so fun and they're just really enjoyable to wear - good sizing. I've already got my eye on the Hot Stuff sweater!
The best and most comfy sweater you could ever dream of. Gorgeous colour. Perfect oversize fit.
Five stars all round! I ordered a jumper for my sister's birthday - the wonderful design and fab designs made it an absolutely winner! Just need to decide what to get for me... :)
Amazing quality and such fun designs. Thank you so much for my tote. I love it 💜
Gorgeous quality and fab service!
Great quality and super comfy! I couldn't be happier with my new T-Shirt :)
Bought the ‘full of snacks’ shopper and its better than expected. Great quality and the perfect size!
Amazing service, beautiful products, absolutely love
Amazing product. Very soft. Great desin
I ordered the 'Full of Snacks' bag and I love it! It feels good, it looks good and it's a great size. I can't wait to fill it with snacks. The personalised note that accompanied it as well was a lovely touch.
I love my Pretty Pickled bits - they’re so comfy and such good quality. What’s not to love about a food pun?!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 10th September 2021
Love my Sassuma jumper! Great quality, so soft on the inside and I love the oversized fit
Great selection of simple yet perfect tees. Customer service is quick and friendly. Quality items. Will order again! Recommend 10/10.
I love the design and the quality is excellent! Arrived really quickly and was really nicely packaged too!
Such high quality and so comfy! I wear the sweatshirt all day everyday and I washed several times now and it still looks new!!
Absolutely adore my pretty pickled sweatshirt and ramen tshirt. The sweatshirt is super soft and I've already had lots of compliments. Will definitely buy again!
Beautiful quality organic cotton, everything is so thoughtful and so much love has been put into this brand. Can't wait to see what you have in-store next!!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 31st August 2021
I ordered a tee and a sweater and both items have exceeded my expectations. The clothes are cute, really soft and their fit is just the right amount of boxy (I am a UK size 10/12 and the small is spot on). There's clearly a lot of thought put into every aspect of this company, from the quality of the clothes through the sustainable packaging they're wrapped in, to the option to add snacking pickles and the handwritten thank you cards you receive in your parcel. I am surgically attached to my new sweater and will definitely be ordering more items in the future!
I love the sweater and Ailidh was so lovely and helpful! The quality is great and it's so cosy and comfy 😊
pretty pickled is rated 5.0 based on 174 reviews