pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Emily
pretty pickled 5 star review on 15th August 2021
Leah
Both pieces are SO soft! The size guide was also very helpful for finding the right fit for me. So chuffed with my order!
I’m over the moon with my order! The sizing is great (nice and roomy) and the quality feels really good. I can’t wait to use our bag! So much room for snacks!! Everything is packaged so beautifully and the additional pickles are such a cute extra. Would highly recommend!
Love my new t-shirt - so soft and cute! Arrived super quickly and with a lovely personal note from Ailidh.
I bought the t-shirt as a gift for my sister. I tried it on for size and being honest I really didn't want to take it off. I may have to 'pick' one up for myself!
Thanks for a couple of awesome t-shirts. The designs are amazing and the quality is EVEN BETTER!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 6th July 2021
I love my full of snacks bag! It's become my go to shopping bag with room for many many deliciousnesses!
Really good quality sweat, and I got an excellent packet of pickles! What more could I want?
Love my t-shirt. So cute and such high quality!
The t-shirts are super soft and the cotton feels like great quality. Love the designs, the embroidery is as cute in person as it is on the website. The snacking pickles were also so tasty, I completely scoffed them lol.
pretty pickled 5 star review on 4th July 2021
My T-shirt was delivered quickly, efficiently packed in sustainable packaging! I love it, it’s so comfy and looks great. I was worried the boxy style might not suit my body shape (boobs) but it sits really nicely. Very pleased!
Such incredible quality and can fit plenty a snack .. I tested it! So so pleased with my bag and can’t wait for many more outings together 😍
Came in recyclable packaging. Quality of the bag as well aa the size just amazing cant wait to use it for shopping since most of the time that involves snacks!!!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
The softest t shirt I’ve ever bought! So gorgeous. Love the brand ethos too!
Great quality product! The tote bag is the perfect size with a good length of handles making it comfortable to carry. Ordering was straightforward and it arrived very quickly! Loved the option to also order the on-brand pickles!
Amazing quality!
Really lovely quality tops. They are so unique with their foodie logos. Love that the logos are embroidered instead of transfers because it means that they will be long lasting.
pretty pickled 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
LOVE my tee! If you're all about the comfort but want something cute and quirky alongside then Pretty Pickled is for you. Great quality and super soft due to the sustainable sourcing. Also a one woman business with a love for all things food and drink! Can't wait to see what new lines will be added to the collection :) xx
pretty pickled 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Amazing good quality products! Such unique designs and so flattering on! Can dress the designs up or go for a more casual look! I love the food relations! Amazing brand 🥰🥰
Possibly the softest, most delicious feeling jumpers we have ever owned. Not to mention the excellent puns and super handy snack bag. Highly recommend you treat yourself!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Love my super soft sweatshirt 🥰 the embroidery is such high quality and I’ve had heaps of compliments on the Full of Snacks bag which incidentally fits ALL the snacks.
pretty pickled 5 star review on 1st July 2021