pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 15th August 2021
Leah
pretty pickled 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Anne
The package arrived promptly and the jumper feels so soft and well made. Love the design 👌
Amazing quality product and the staff were super helpful and nice too!!
Very quick delivery and such a bargain for the quality of the tshirt! I love it and gutted I didn’t buy more, I will definitely be ordering again soon
Great service and very user friendly website. Delivered promptly on time with very nice packaging. Quality of the products were exceptional! I will definitely buy more from Pretty Pickled!
Delivery was quick and the T-shirt is such amazing quality. It’s incredibly soft and the size was spot on. So pleased and will be ordering more!
Really impressed with the quality of the t shirt I ordered - it is so soft and fits perfectly. It was beautifully packaged as well and I love knowing I am supporting a small local business that champions sustainability. Overall I am really impressed and will be ordering again, the items would make such beautiful gifts for friends (or yourself!)
Amazing quality t-shirt.
It is hard to describe just how soft this T-shirt is. Amazing quality, a great fit and so comfortable!
Love it nearly as much as I love guac!
I recently won the ‘Full of Snacks’ tote in a giveaway and have been thoroughly impressed by the quality of the tote. It’s also huge and will definitely hold a load of snacks! I’ll be recommending Pretty Pickled to friends not only for the quality of the items (and the puns) but also because of its sustainable practices! Thanks again for the tote and snacks x
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Ailidh was very helpful with organising a little note to surprise my girlfriend as the order was a gift. Very comfy t-shirts and well fitting!
Just wow 😊 Really great quality shirt with a stitched logo rather than a pressed one. felt very comfortable just when trying for size. I loved the bag as well, ideal size and great quality
Great quality with plenty of cute designs!
Super happy! Items were sent really quickly and beautifully packaged in compostable packaging which is a HUGE plus for me! I bought T shirts and a jumper all really comfy and fit well, the jumper is so soft and cosy. The designs are so fun, can't wait to wear them out! Thank you!
Exceptional quality clothing from a wonderful little company! Housemates and colleagues were jealous of the ‘gherkin from home’ T-shirt and have since kitted themselves out too :)
pretty pickled 5 star review on 14th July 2021
The comfiest sweater there ever was! Thank you so much ☺️
The fit of the t-shirt was perfect! I was a bit worried about getting the right size as most unisex T's I've tried in the past have been a strange fit for a guy and have had to return. But it was true to the sizing guide! Looks and feels high quality, love it!
So soft and such good quality! I buy a lot of white t-shirts and this is my new fave. Planning to buy a sweater when payday rolls around too!
This brand has everything! Sustainable food-pun clothing and accessories of the highest quality. The order process was so simple and delivery super fast - what more could you want! Ailidh has knocked it out of the park in developing an amazing brand.
pretty pickled 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Super speedy delivery and wonderful quality. Delighted with my sweatshirt and t-shirts. Thank you x
pretty pickled is rated 5.00 based on 93 reviews