pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Alyce Wells
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Emily
Gorgeous product - a gift for my friend which she LOVED. Delivery was super fast and it came wrapped beautifully too which is always a major bonus.
Good quality clothing with unique designs!
Excellent quality jumper and embroidery - gets lots of compliments
The original jumper is lush! So comfy and a lovely soft material. Perfectly sized and love that the material is sustainable. Love it!
Love my Full of Snacks bag, can confirm it carries many snacks, very useful for long train journeys. Freak customer service from Ailidh when the first parcel got lost in the post.
The sweaters are awesome - great quality and fit really well
Love my “let it Brie” sweater and my tote bag I purchased! The material is so soft and cosy and the tote bag is the perfect size for shopping! Quick and efficient delivery! Thank you 😊 I must add that the pickles I ordered alongside the sweater and bag are fantastic…x
High quality, funky bag delivered in pretty packaging within a couple of days of ordering.
Great quality sweater! I was kept updated with Ailidh throughout when the order was delayed due to supply.
Absolutely love my t-shirt. I'll definitely buy another!
Great experience from order to delivery. A really great product, high quality and matches the description perfectly. From packaging to communication I think pretty pickled is fab. Thanks again x
pretty pickled 5 star review on 2nd October 2021
Quality of garments is amazing, packaging is eco friendly so that's a bonus !
Love the t-shirt I ordered for my sister! Great quality and looks awesome.
This is a gift but I've shown her a photo as it needs to be sent outwith UK and she is already very excited as it is very her
Can't share photos because presents but such amazing quality!
Love my jumper and bag! The material is so high quality and good for the environment too! Thanks again x
Someone came into my work in the gyoza sweatshirt so I immediately jumped on and bought the snack tee absolutely love it and love my clothes oversized so the sizing options are great!
Can't wait to use my new bag!! Great quality and very unique! #shopsmall
Love my jumper and tote - the jumper is by far the softest sweater I own!!!
I bought the Forever and Ever, Ramen tee for myself and the Gyo Away sweater for my girlfriend. Both are so soft and comfortable! The designs are so fun and they're just really enjoyable to wear - good sizing. I've already got my eye on the Hot Stuff sweater!
pretty pickled is rated 4.99 based on 133 reviews