pretty pickled Reviews

5 Rating 159 Reviews
of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Amy Nguyen
pretty pickled 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Laura
Lovely quality, and had two compliments the first day I wore my 'Gyo Away' sweater, one of which asked me later on for the website so that they could also browse - the proof is in the pudding!! Beautifully packaged, fast delivery, all-round winner.
Lovely t-shirt beautifully packaged
Lovely handwritten note when I got my package made it even better, and the sweater I got is super cute and soooo soft inside!
Chuffed I got my hands on one of the last oversized Gyo Away jumpers. So cosy and unreal quality, I love it!!
Very nice quality. Bay was bigger than I thought it was going to be - which is a good thing, means I can carry more snacks!
Great jumper, so soft and looks amazing. Customer service was wonderful and super quick delivery. Totally recommended a great company.
Love my jumper. Great quality and true to description/photos. Fast delivery and beautifully packaged
Lovely embroidered t-shirt. The ramen design is so funny - I always get comments when I wear it and I know it'll stand the test of time in the washing machine!
Really nice quality of material and lovely embroidered designs that'll last much longer than printed tops.
Gorgeous T-shirt - quality feels really nice abs embroidery is beautiful.. nice modern fitting T-shirt
Great quality products and love the designs and the personalised wee message you get with your order. You can really see how much love and hard work Ailidh puts into her small business.
I love my gherkin t-shirt. The little note from Ailidh was very sweet too. Very quick delivery and top-quality t-shirt :)
Good quality bag!
I bought my daughter a tee shirt and sweatshirt from Pretty pickled as a birthday present. I thought the quality of the cotton was beautiful.. The sweatshirt I choose was a bit big for her and she decided she would rather have a smaller size and different colour. Ailidh from Pretty Pickled was extremely helpful and accommodating with the exchange. I would highly recommend these products.
pretty pickled 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Great products and customer service!
I was so impressed by the customer service provided! My queries were answered very quickly and I was kept in the loop for the entire shipping process.
Super quick service and friendly emails. Great packaging too! love the compostable bag.
I absolutely love my sweatshirt, so soft and comfy. Looks great! Arrived really quickly with lovely sustainable packaging. The sweater is very oversized, so if you are in between sizes, I would go down a size. Will be ordering again in the future ❤
Love my new snack T-shirt. Great quality and fits great. Also got a tote bag “full of cheese” which can fit loads in & I love.
Great quality and super quick delivery! Love the extra touches of the packaging and the wee note inside. Would recommend 🥰
pretty pickled is rated 4.99 based on 159 reviews