pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 3rd July 2021
Sara
pretty pickled 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Grace
It is hard to describe just how soft this T-shirt is. Amazing quality, a great fit and so comfortable!
Love it nearly as much as I love guac!
I recently won the ‘Full of Snacks’ tote in a giveaway and have been thoroughly impressed by the quality of the tote. It’s also huge and will definitely hold a load of snacks! I’ll be recommending Pretty Pickled to friends not only for the quality of the items (and the puns) but also because of its sustainable practices! Thanks again for the tote and snacks x
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Ailidh was very helpful with organising a little note to surprise my girlfriend as the order was a gift. Very comfy t-shirts and well fitting!
Just wow 😊 Really great quality shirt with a stitched logo rather than a pressed one. felt very comfortable just when trying for size. I loved the bag as well, ideal size and great quality
Great quality with plenty of cute designs!
Super happy! Items were sent really quickly and beautifully packaged in compostable packaging which is a HUGE plus for me! I bought T shirts and a jumper all really comfy and fit well, the jumper is so soft and cosy. The designs are so fun, can't wait to wear them out! Thank you!
Exceptional quality clothing from a wonderful little company! Housemates and colleagues were jealous of the ‘gherkin from home’ T-shirt and have since kitted themselves out too :)
pretty pickled 5 star review on 14th July 2021
The comfiest sweater there ever was! Thank you so much ☺️
The fit of the t-shirt was perfect! I was a bit worried about getting the right size as most unisex T's I've tried in the past have been a strange fit for a guy and have had to return. But it was true to the sizing guide! Looks and feels high quality, love it!
So soft and such good quality! I buy a lot of white t-shirts and this is my new fave. Planning to buy a sweater when payday rolls around too!
This brand has everything! Sustainable food-pun clothing and accessories of the highest quality. The order process was so simple and delivery super fast - what more could you want! Ailidh has knocked it out of the park in developing an amazing brand.
pretty pickled 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Super speedy delivery and wonderful quality. Delighted with my sweatshirt and t-shirts. Thank you x
Quite possibly the softest tee shirt I’ve owned! Love the design and the quality is seriously top notch—will order again!
My order (t shirt and bag) arrived really quickly in cute packaging. High quality material used for both and super cute designs
Our ramen tees arrived promptly, and as well as being great quality and having a fun design, the fit was true to the sizing guide. Would definitely order more pieces in the future.
Amazing quality t shirts with v cute slogans. I got Gherkin From Home - priceless!
Both pieces are SO soft! The size guide was also very helpful for finding the right fit for me. So chuffed with my order!
I’m over the moon with my order! The sizing is great (nice and roomy) and the quality feels really good. I can’t wait to use our bag! So much room for snacks!! Everything is packaged so beautifully and the additional pickles are such a cute extra. Would highly recommend!
Love my new t-shirt - so soft and cute! Arrived super quickly and with a lovely personal note from Ailidh.
pretty pickled is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews