Polly.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Polly.co.uk
Read Polly.co.uk Reviews

About Polly.co.uk:

Every 22 minutes a child in the UK loses a parent they depend on financially. But despite this over 12% of UK Mums still have no life insurance to protect their family if the worst happened. It was clear there was a problem, yet no-one was talking about it - so we founded Polly. Polly.co.uk was launched in 2014, providing a free service to help parents find affordable family protection from reputable, FCA approved brokers and insurers. Since then, we've helped of 500,000 UK Mums towards protecting their family with life insurance.

Tell us how Polly.co.uk made you happy
Literally been pestered all week by this company everyone who has phoned has been very pushy. Asked to be removed from system about 3 times and the call today was just ridiculous well sorry the guy chose the wrong day and the wrong person to insult after I told him to leave me alone and I was sick of being pestered he told me to lower my tone 😂 oh yeah so I’m going to take insurance out with you after that. Well no I didn’t lower my tone I got louder. I am not being spoken to like that and let him know that and then he called me back on my business number as my phone is diverted and I said my business name to him on the first call so he tried to book in for a treatment as if I didn’t recognise his voice from about 2 mins ago!! Please do not call me again as I will not be responsible for my tone in the future you have been warned!!
Really friendly and helpful service
Great customer service, would highly recommend.
Polly.co.uk is rated 4.09 based on 23 reviews