PMT Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend PMT Education
Read PMT Education Reviews
It was an excellent course, and I am feeling more confident about the exams!
I found the courses very interesting and engaging, the teachers were helpful and thorough, and there was good support. I believe that these courses will really help my revision process.
My daughter took an A level Biology OCR four day revision course with PMT. She thought the teaching was great and felt more confident in approaching her A level after even the first day.
Great tutors, well prepared course notes. All in all a great course.
Online GCSE maths. An excellent workbook was posted to me in advance. The content was broken down into manageable chunks. Really helped, thanks!
The exam questions and provided by pmt is the best way for fast and efficient revision.
Good course overall
Very informative course that went through all the difficult areas of the specification and relevant exam questions.
It was ok can be gr8
My daughter found the Mechanics course very slow and many of the questions were not covered. She had to ask for the marks scheme to work through the questions herself. This should have been provided immediately after the course.
I felt my son should have been sent a paper copy of all material. I would still like this to happen. In the pre-course information it was not made clear that he would require the handbooks to complete the course successfully. I also get the topics should of been edited in light of the advanced information.
It was really useful for going over both content and exam style questions. It gave me a boost of confidence for exam. Thank you so much PMT.
Very useful and good revision materials for follo-up - thank you
Really useful and the online help and guidance is easy to use
The resources were very helpful within the session and they continue to be helpful through my alevels
Good and intensive course
The information was useful but 6 hours was too long to try and maintain my attention. Shorter days for a longer period would have been more effective
First of all I would like to thank PMT Education to offer such a great opportunity as I have learned and enjoyed my courses a lot. I look ahead to take part again in any future courses set by PMT Education.
Maths course was good but further maths the teacher did not explain anything just simply wrote down the answers. I didn’t learn a thing. Maths teacher was much more engaging and Talked through her answers.
So helpful