Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pharmacy Direct GB
Read Pharmacy Direct GB Reviews
Great service. Fast delivery.
Prompt & efficient service
Excellent service used many times I would highly recommend Pharmacy Direct
The online prescription really speeds things up. It's a time saver! Meds arrive in about 2 days after ordering.
Very good service
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND TRUST WORTHY
Superb! Your lady chemist gave me a diagnosis by phone and helped me to order on-line as we spoke. Thank you. Ray Morris
Very good service prices fair delivery excellent
Ordered Diclofenic to replace exhausted supply bought in Spain for my gout/arthritis pain and within 2-3 days after completing online prescription health information request I received the tablets I needed. Will be ordering from them again.
Fast delivery. Item ordered was far cheaper than from high street pharmacy. Excellent service
Always a prompt and efficient service over many years of dealing with them - recommended
very efficient service given over the phone.
Good service and prompt delivery. Very please.
Great service and my order arrived quickly.
fast, efficient and necessary. In a pandemic, it is just the ticket for me - thanks to them I remain safe and well.
The service was excellent. I had to phone them and the lady who spoke to me was so helpful. Thank you.
Efficient prompt service
I received my order within 2 days, they were fast and efficient with the processing of my prescription. I will be recommending to other family and friends, I will use pharmacy direct again. Many thanks for a professional service.
Very good and quick service.
A mio parere straordinarii e veritieri . Prodotti di qualita e prezzi nella norma Qualche problema per la consegna ma indipendente dalla loro volontà. Probabilmente ..tra l'altro sicuramente per questo motivo....ahime.....sembra abbiano deciso di non spedire più in Italia .!!! Questa è una bruttissima notizia ma speriamo cambino idea
Pharmacy Direct GB is rated 4.58 based on 373 reviews