petTracer Reviews

Read petTracer Reviews

About petTracer:

Know your cat’s whereabouts
The world’s most advanced GPS Cat Collar

Tell us how petTracer made you happy
petTracer 5 star review on 25th July 2022
Caroline Pigott
petTracer 5 star review on 25th July 2022
Caroline Pigott
petTracer 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Elaine Dickson
petTracer 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Lisa James
This works very well, found out my cat had been crossing a main road at night so I now keep him inside at night. Recommended this to a neighbour whose cat went missing for 3 days.
Pet Tracer collars are remarkable. The dual technology in them really sets that apart. GPS alone wasn’t enough to find our missing collar but when combined with the radio signal it meant finding it easily! Not long after getting these collars for our two young cats one cat managed to come home without a collar (my fault for not making it tight enough). GPS data was focused on our garden but moved around a bit and despite searching we just couldn’t find it. The help desk at pet Tracer were brilliant. They explained that a moving GPS signal could mean the collar was under something. As instructed we set up a mobile home station to use the radio signal for a closer search. We couldn’t understand why the signal was highest on our decking until we realised that the cats could get underneath and lo and behold, a collar was visible through the gaps. One collar retrieved and put back on! Amazing! So impressed that it worked even when the collar was hidden underneath the decking. Really reassured that if we ever lose a cat the collar will enable us to find it again. It has already proven to us how effective the GPS/radio technology combined is. So happy with our purchase! Thanks PetTracer!
petTracer 5 star review on 25th July 2022 petTracer 5 star review on 25th July 2022
The app is easy to use and the the GPS works brilliantly. The collars are quite bulky so it took a little getting used to! Overall would recommend
Excellent product. Have twice now found our cat stuck in someone else’s garage using the petTracer. Reliable coverage and good value for money.
Highly recommended. We have 3 Burmilla and Burmese cats and their quality of life has been transformed by their Pettracer collars. Service and support from Pettracer is excellent. So much peace of mind for us as cat owners knowing that we can easily find our cats.
petTracer 5 star review on 23rd July 2022 petTracer 5 star review on 23rd July 2022 petTracer 5 star review on 23rd July 2022
We have recently moved home and one of our cats has always wandered far and wide and so we worried we would lose him having moved him to unfamiliar territory. Our PetTracer tracker has therefore given us the confidence to allow this cat to roam, provided us with regular updates as to his whereabouts and, via the heat map function, given us a clear picture of his preferred haunts. PetTracer is a great product, robust yet light enough to be worn by a cat.
Got a pet tracer for my 12 year old cat as we had bought a caravan and didn’t want to be leaving him all the time. Hal my cat is quite comfortable wearing it and he is a large cat and I feel more comfortable knowing that I can always know we’re he is. I did a lot of research and a friend of mine has one for his blind cat just in case he gets out and the pet tracer was by far the best. Worth every penny for peace of mind.
Absolutely brilliant. My cat cannot hide anymore! Quite easy to set up and the customer service and help is fantastic
The combined radio and GPS technology work really well together. Light and comfortable collar. Long battery life. Easy to use search function. Excellent customer support.
The collar does need charged every 2-3 days as I have it set on fast mode but I don't mind that, the peace of mind this collar gives you is amazing, my cat doesn't mind wearing it and I can trace her wherever she goes, was reasonably straight forward to set up but the help is there if you need it and they very quickly respond to emails, would recommend this to everyone
petTracer 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Having lost 2 cats last year we were anxious about letting our new kitten out. Having PetTracer gives peace of mind. The collar doesn't trouble our kitten at all. We have been able to follow her when she escapes the confines of our garden. We have yet to use the radio signal/mobile station but it is an extra means of tracking our pet if she goes into a building. The light is also a great idea (it is really bright) and would make it easy to spot in the dark. Hopefully, we will never need it but the PetTracer (and its features) would give us the best means of finding our family pet if she gets lost.
I'm pleased to have found out the areas my cat visits. But the collar often cant find a satellite even when i can see the cat outside. But i am happy to know where she is when it does work.
I've had the service for a couple of month now. It's probably saved my cats life. I stay near a busy road. Magpies tease her over this road then up massive trees. I wish she would stay in the garden or round about, with the collar I see exactly where she goes and can tease her to safety. But since the last crossing and up the massive trees I think I will need to just keep her inside.
By far the best tracker I have used. Would definitely recommend
petTracer 5 star review on 21st June 2022
It’s given me great confidence letting out my kitten knowing that I should always be able to find him
Really good, total piece of mind to let Beni out since we've had it.
3 out of 5 PerTracer is fantastic in terms of its GPS capabilities and long battery life. If you have it in standard mode you can get 3 weeks before having to recharge and a month if in slow mode! I charged once weekly in Fast mode for one of my cats who likes to go outdoors but kept my indoor cat’s tracker in slow mode. After a few weeks I then changed my outdoor cat’s collar to standard mode which does the job. You can change between modes easily so it doesn’t really matter. If your cat goes ‘walkabout’ you can always change the mode via the app remotely to get more regular GPS information. I haven’t tried the radio frequency mode yet as it’s a total pain having to go on to my desktop computer to change the mode as it can’t be done on my mobile devices. This is a great inconvenience as there is no easy way to switch between GPS and radio frequency. Imagine you lose your cat, track to its last known GPS position but puss has gone then you have to go all the way home to your computer to change setting to radio frequency then take charging unit out with you attached to a mobile battery pack to pinpoint exact location! I mean, really? PetTracer set up is not very user friendly but if you persevere and set it up correctly then it works brilliantly. In a nutshell; accuracy brilliant, battery life excellent but set up laborious and tricky and no way to seamlessly switch between GPS and radio frequency settings. My collars also arrived with a broken plug for the charging unit.
Terrible. The device worked once set up for 2 hours, after this it completely lost gps and wouldn’t even connect to the mobile network let alone the gps! When it did work gps was well out - my partner took the collar out to check prior to putting it on the cat. It showed the collar was ‘outside the geofence’ which it wasn’t anywhere near! This lead to false panic a fair few times!! Emailed the company and it took about 9days after them receiving the item back before they decided to refund it. Complete joke - useless, the cats are now out without it and I have less worry as I am not constantly told they are on a main road when this is not the case. AVOID.
Been using the petTracer collar for just over a month. I’ve found it to be accurate and gives me piece of mind knowing where my cat is. Online support has been excellent and setting the collar up a straight forward process. I bought the reflective strip and inlay band as my cat is small. My cat wears the collar with no problems. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing a tracking collar.
petTracer 5 star review on 17th June 2022
We lost our cat for 48 hrs so decided to buy petTracer collars for them both. It is a bit of a faff to set up if you are not very tec savvy The support via email was great for every start up question . We definitely fully 100% recommend the collars it’s a massive help to be able to track them and be able to relax
petTracer 5 star review on 17th June 2022 petTracer 5 star review on 17th June 2022
petTracer is rated 4.5 based on 205 reviews