Perfect Cleaning UK Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Perfect Cleaning UK  Reviews

About Perfect Cleaning UK :

About Us
Perfect Cleaning is the champions professionalism in the cleaning industry by provide top-quality cleaning and related services that meet and exceed the expectations of today’s demanding corporate, office, industrial, house and warehouse. and healthy work environment through a combination of highly trained staff and great customer service experience

We have built long-term relationships based on a solid foundation of superior and expert services, innovative and customised solutions, and communications.

info@perfectcleaninguk.co.uk

132 HENDON WATERSIDE,NW9 7QA

I hired this company in January 2020. They said they would arrive at 9am with 2-3 people. After chasing multiple times 1 person turned up at 12pm. Previously they had not asked for payment upfront but when the cleaner arrived he said he wouldn't start until we transferred the money. No other cleaners turned up after calling and asking multiple times. The cleaner did not finish the job and we had to clean various parts of the house ourselves. The inventory company said it was the worst cleaning job they had ever seen. The cleaner badly scratched the timber floors in the living room when moving the sofa. he agreed that he had done this damage. He took photos and said he would come back to resolve it. This has never happened after many phone calls. The customer service was great before the job but has not responded to any email or phone call since to resolve this. I have not received any compensation for this poor work. I would not recommend this company and urge anyone to pay slightly more for another company.
Good honest company that keeps you informed of when they are coming to you and do the job you request and also Very efficient and professional service. They only charged us for the actual work, which came out lower than the original quote. Highly recommend.
Greetings Jennifer,

We appreciate that you took a moment of your time to write this review.

Our promises for an excellent experience would be shallow and doubtful without a confirmation from a satisfied customer like you. We wouldn’t have been sure ourselves that we’ve managed to meet your expectations if it wasn’t for this positive response.

We always rely on the honesty of the people who trusted our professional assistance to make sure that we are developing our business in the right direction. Seeing what we did right and what went wrong gives us ideas on how to improve the efficiency of our practices for the sake of the community.

Being helpful to an individual in need is our duty as there is no better way to advertise our company than by winning their approval and making them our regular users.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Perfect service Perfect Cleaning Uk really saved me today, when cleaner from a different company unexpectedly cancelled. I was able to find a same day free slot for the cleaning, lady in customer service answered all my questions, cleaner arrived at confirmed time and the quality of the cleaning was excellent.
Dear Andrew,

We are happy that we managed to be of good use to you.

When it comes to taking good care of a household, no one can match us. Once we come to the right address, we will make sure to meet the expectations of the landlord. The high cleaning standards we apply, will get your deposit back. We are as fast as efficient, we won’t overlook any space and we won’t rest until getting the job done.

Don’t forget to give us a call us next time our help is needed.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Good service Technician came on time and introduced himself. Very thorough professional service. Lost one star as technician walked mud through the house. He did apologise once it was brought to his attention. I would definitely use this service again.
Good Day ,

Thank you for your honest evaluation.
We are glad to know that the professional and friendly attitude we pride ourselves in was demonstrated for you and we do apologise about the mud as well.

We look forward to impressing you even more and deserving your 5 stars.

Kind Regards,
Perfect Cleaning UK,
Thank you very much for the service I have had so far. I have booked a regular cleaner - she is doing a great job, working to my task list and is happy to adapt when necessary. I have also found the agency very helpful - they managed to set everything up very quickly and continue to get back to me promptly if I have any queries and offer solutions.
Greetings Ann,

We are grateful for the review you published.

After hearing back from you how we’ve performed, we are aware that everything went smoothly. Offering not only top notch quality but friendly client treatment and proper execution, is the purpose of our cleaning services, so thank you for letting us prove that.

Remember that you can rely on our other offers as well.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Trusted and safe . I let them do it the Professional tenancy cleaning because of my work . They managed the job perfectly . Highly recommend this team as they are really pro and perfect at their work!
Good Day Simon,

Thank you for the comment and for sharing your opinion about us.

We neither turn down nor put on hold a person, who wants to book us. We are both friendly and understanding, so coming to an agreement with us isn’t hard.

The customer care team will discuss the details about the cleaning session in advance. Afterwards we’ll take preparations to fulfill all given requests.

We arrive on time with the proper equipment. When we get busy, we apply tenacity and precision, so we won’t quit until every space is spotless.

Keeping you well informed about the stages our work is the best way to meet your expectations. This practice helps to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Professional service, friendly staff and serious hardwork I am very thankful to Williams and Bob for the work they put in today. They worked miracles in the flat I was leaving (previous tenants had not done an end of tenancy clean after residing for 3-5 years). The flat looks ready for marketing photos and I would be very impressed as a prospective renter. I am particularly pleased with the breakdown of the work completed. Bob explained to me all of the work they did and why deep cleaning is not enough to fix every issue (glue marks on interior of cabinets. Williams was very friendly and professional in communication with me. This helped alleviate any issues I had and she was very accommodating to some last minute scheduling conflicts. I will certainly recommend this company to my friends and if possible request Williams and Bob personally!
Good Day Elizabeth,

Perfect Cleaning UK
I strongly recommend this cleaning company to people from Acton and the area. Their local team did our end of tenancy cleaning and the standard of work was really high. Absolutely superb communication throughout the whole thing as well.
Greetings Jordan,

It’s a pleasure to hear such kind words about our company.

The end of your tenancy will never be a complicated matter as long as you rely on us. As tough as the stains can be, we have the products to restore the cleanliness of any mattress.

With our experience, leaving a task unfinished or failing the client is not an option, plus, we charge less because coming to the aid of the citizens is more important to us.

Don’t forget to give us a call if you require our assistance again.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Trusted , Safe and Great end of tenancy clean Fast, efficient, friendly and very thorough! Very responsive and great communication. Especially with bathroom and ovens, which some companies don’t even clean! Everything you need from a cleaning company and more. Thank you so much.
Greetings Mark,

We want to tell you that we like your feedback.

To us there is no better proof for a job well done than the approval of a client. Impressing you with the great features of our end of tenancy services means we justified your trust.

We never compromise with quality, because working for the well-being of the people is our purpose. By recommending us to the community you are doing us a huge favor in finding new customers. Our staff will take good care of them too.

Turn to us anytime you seek proper assistance.

Best Regards,
Perfect Cleaning Uk
Highly recommended! We got Perfect cleaning Uk service for the new flat we were going to move. Although we agreed on only cleaning carpets and disinfection of two bathrooms, when Bob arrived we had a look at the flat together. He is very professional, trustworthy and transparent. He definitely respects what he is doing and is very helpful to the customer. I kindly asked for cleaning of some walls with a lot of stains which we couldn’t reach. During the time they spent in the flat, they did an amazing job; further cleaning of several places they’ve seen dirty. Flat was literally shining at the end. They worked really quickly and neatly. It’s not easy to find such companies that are committed to deliver what’s agreed. I definitely recommend Perfect cleaning Uk to everyone! And for sure, after we move, we will continue to get their service!
Good Day Harry,

We appreciate the review you posted.

By hiring us, you allowed us to show how capable we are. Our company exists to assist people in a time of need, but without a response we won’t be certain that everything has gone nice and smoothly. Hearing that our representatives have showed you proper treatment while delivering top notch results makes us proud of our business and glad we were useful to you.

Be sure you can rely on us once more.

Best Regards,
Perfect Cleaning UK
These guys are awesome... They are trustful, respectful and amenable. They have never let me down since i started doing the home deep cleaning with them and always done an amazing job. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE
Greetings Georgina,

Perfect Cleaning UK
Used them twice and they are superb. Used them twice and they are superb. Attention to detail is incredible and cleaner works so hard to literally make the place perfect ! Highly recommended
Good Day Sarah,

Perfect Cleaning UK
Absolutely the best. The level of service is just so high, so professional and accommodating and such pride taken in their work. Cannot recommend highly enough and will be suggesting to all of my friends.
Dear Ana,

We are happy that we managed to be of good use to you.

Don’t forget to give us a call us next time our help is needed.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Excellent service! Definitely worth it. I scheduled the service after reading multiple reviews and I was thoroughly satisfied. The original cleaner was sick and the owner himself called and ended up coming with another cleaner within the hour of the original service. The entire apartment is very clean got rid of tough grease stains as well as limescale buildup. I already scheduled my next service.
Greetings Marina,

We are grateful for the review you published.

Remember that you can rely on our other offers as well.

Perfect Cleaning UK
Great Care for the Customer. Perfect Cleaning UK are not the cheapest outfit on the block but they certainly deliver an outstanding quality and flexibility of service from beginning to end and great results. I would recommend them without hesitation. My requirement was a bit unusual. I was due to go into hospital for a major operation and wanted to return to a properly clean home which had only had superficial cleans for a number of years. Initially, my main concern was whether Perfect Cleaning UK only cleaned empty properties. Would it be possible to work around the mountains of books and junk lying around all over the place? Perfect Cleaning UK responded promptly and clearly to my various questions and as a relative novice in commissioning this type of work I gradually got to understand pretty well what would be possible and the size of the job. The fullness of their responses made it relatively easy to build up a picture of what they did. I was reassured to learn that roughly 50% of Perfect Cleaning UK's work is in occupied properties. I also told myself I could specify priorities on the day. So I booked, on the clear understanding that ultimately I couldn't be guaranteed a refund or a rebooking at no extra cost, if I cancelled, especially if at the last minute. So I took the plunge and paid upfront with a slight feeling of unease. No sooner had the payment cleared I learnt my operation had been re-scheduled for the day before the Perfect Cleaning UK date! I panicked, but Perfect Cleaning UK were totally unphased. They could let themselves in using a keysafe already installed. I would specify requirements and priorities in advance by email and notes left in the home of any bits to miss out. I have to say I was anxious about the outcome. Could I rely on a company I had never used before and which had not been personally recommended to me, to let themselves into my home and do the work without any supervision whatsoever at any stage? Ummmm! I needn't have worried. When I returned home from hospital I found everything exactly as it should be, sparkling top to bottom, with all the really messy bits sorted out, sometimes in ways I had previously never imagined and which I will adopt in future. Clearly, real masters of the art of cleaning. But, above all, it was all really clean. I've lived in this house for 45 years and can honestly say it never looked and felt cleaner. Then the icing on the cake: On the arm of the sofa my lost Freedom Pass and Senior Railcard. And, no additional invoice for parking charges! The deal was that I would pay for the expensive street parking. I have a special visitors permit and was intending to use it but this only works if activated personally from my smartphone. This was obviously a non-starter from Intensive Care! In the rush of getting things organised parking became a second order issue. I can think of many so called reputable organisations who would have pursued me relentlessly for every last penny owed irrespective of any damage to customer relations. Perfect Cleaning UK. In fact, having justly earned this review, my good feelings about the company are such that if a parking invoice thudded onto my doormat tomorrow I'd happily pay it. What this all boils down to is genuine attention to customer needs rather than the all too common lip service practiced by most companies. Well done and thank you again. Ps I later got this note about the parking charges: Please note we will not be charging you for the parking. Eamonn knew you had been in hospital and did not want to stress you over the parking and it must have taken time to write the review.
Greetings Jessica,

Perfect Cleaning Uk
Good customer service - fast response time Perfect Cleaning UK were recommended to us by an estate agents as a company who do a good job. We were not disappointed. The appointment was arranged quickly and efficiently. Cleaners arrived on time were friendly and efficient did a good job and were responsive to our requirements throughout. Would definitely recommend them.
Good Day Samatha,

Kind Regards
OUTSTANDING - End of tenancy cleaning Luis and his hard-working team from Perfect Cleaning UK did an excellent end of tenancy clean for me in a property where the tenants had been in situ for 4 years. They worked solidly from 8am until 3pm. All light fittings were cleaned to perfection - my chandelier now sparkles as new as the day I bought it ten years ago! - and every single door got a thorough rubbing down. Skirting boards and dado rails were left immaculate not to mention the pristine bathroom and kitchen (including fridge, freezer and oven interiors). Carpets were vacuumed then stream cleaned, as was the sofa which came up brand new. The team were polite, friendly and wasted no time getting the job done. Even my mother was impressed - there is no better accolade!!! I can highly recommend and will certainly be using them again. Thank you!
Well organised and professional end of tenancy cleaning. The team cleaned my rented flat really well and I didn't have any problems with getting my security deposit back. I would definitely use End to End of Tenancy Cleaning again. Thank you!
Greetings Sandra,

The Home Deep cleaning was great but the cleaners were late for 30m
Good Day Cathleen,

Perfect Cleaning UK
Miracle-workers! Perfect Cleaning UK worked fantastically hard for five hours straight and turned our rather dirty, shabby, sticky, unloved-feeling new house into a bright, clean and homely space before we moved in. The service was amazing value, the results have lifted our spirits no end for what was beginning to look like a daunting project. We have no hesitation in recommending then in the highest possible terms. THANK YOU”
Greetings Christina,

It’s a pleasure to hear such kind words about our company.

Don’t forget to give us a call if you require our assistance again.

Perfect Cleaning UK is rated 4.64 based on 25 reviews