Penny Freedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Penny Freedom
Read Penny Freedom Reviews
I don't normally write reviews but the penny quick quote is a such a useful tool. I love it!
Nice interface and easy to create invoices. UK team to talk to and clear communication of payments.
Such an innovative approach to invoice financing, highly recommended.
Great support and service provided by the Penny team. Highly recommend to the business fellows.
Third time using Penny, its just so much easier than waiting on annoying clients.
It worked!
Awesome. There were a few checks to do the first time I used it so it was a couple of days before I got my money but the second time it was in my account in 30 minutes.
Easy to use on new and outstanding invoices, happy to recommend"
The platform has been really easy to use! Would definitely recommend.
Really easy to navigate as a first time user. Raising an invoice was really simple and the response was instant. Will definitely use again.
A very slick process, really good customer service too
Amazing service! Really got me out of difficulties!
Very quick, cost me £30 to get invoice paid a month early
I own a marketing agency and I now pay several of my freelance guys using Penny. It has been great especially recently as they've been able to get their money quickly but I'm not left with a big cashflow gap until a project's finished.
This was a new way to get paid for me but worked a treat will definitely use again.
Fast and reliable way to get invoices financed quickly, no inconvenience at all
Used Penny in a bind as had a large unpaid invoice, but I'd definitely use it again.
I was thrilled how fast it took!
Excellent service and fast pay out. Highly recommend.
Very satisfied with the service. I has used it sevral times over the past few months with no problems.
Penny Freedom is rated 4.9 based on 48 reviews