Penny Freedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Penny Freedom
Read Penny Freedom Reviews
i have found that they are very good
Really fast turn around, much easier to use than alternatives.
Having been let down by a high street bank due to lengthy processes we turned to Penny which offered us a very competitive product. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly, I will definitely being using again.
I've been using for a while now, really great customer service and pricing. Will remain my go to.
competitive rates and money fast, would use again.
Instant feedback and got my money later the same day. Wow!
a class product, i put through all my clients and can instantly find out which ones i can finance. its so simple
I don't normally write reviews but the penny quick quote is a such a useful tool. I love it!
Nice interface and easy to create invoices. UK team to talk to and clear communication of payments.
Such an innovative approach to invoice financing, highly recommended.
Great support and service provided by the Penny team. Highly recommend to the business fellows.
Third time using Penny, its just so much easier than waiting on annoying clients.
It worked!
Awesome. There were a few checks to do the first time I used it so it was a couple of days before I got my money but the second time it was in my account in 30 minutes.
Easy to use on new and outstanding invoices, happy to recommend"
The platform has been really easy to use! Would definitely recommend.
Really easy to navigate as a first time user. Raising an invoice was really simple and the response was instant. Will definitely use again.
A very slick process, really good customer service too
Amazing service! Really got me out of difficulties!
Very quick, cost me £30 to get invoice paid a month early