Penny Freedom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Penny Freedom
Read Penny Freedom Reviews
The idea of getting paid before my client settled my invoices was a little weird if I’m being totally honest, but it’s been fab.
Excellent flexible facility that meets cash flow requirements very well.
Having been introduced to Penny Freedom earlier this year, we have found them to be an invaluable cash flow facility as our business has grown rapidly. The service and turnaround is excellent and you can have funds in under 24 hours on most occasions.
A lifesaver, easy to use. Much easier to keep cash flow in check.
A very easy to use, no hassle, effective way to advance funds to help management short term cash.
Great account management. Invoice went through no problems. Would recommend.
Dom has been great. Made the process very easy.
Awesome. Easy, fast, and fantastic personal service.
Great service if you need funds at short notice.
Nice interface and easy to create invoices. UK team to talk to and clear communication of payments.
Such an innovative approach to invoice financing, highly recommended.
The whole process was very easy to set up and implement. The staff were very helpful and efficient. Fantastic resource to have at my fingertips.
Dom at Penny was very professional from the start and talked through every step. Nothing was ever to much to ask. Would definitely recommend this service.
Effortless process with great customer service.
Very easy to use. Great that you can pick invoices to factor and not have to factor all invoices.
Good service, well handled and with the minimum of fuss.
I am the Managing Director of a small technology company. As we grow and expand Penny has taken the enormous pressure away that was created through dealing with large multi-nationals on ridiculous payment terms. I pay my staff monthly not after 90-days!
Couldn't think of a better company to put my trust into. Sso happy with every outcome! Would recommend to all public/friends and family!
I have used Penny for several clients now and have always found them to be very responsive, giving a fast turnaround and getting the job done. I highly recommend them.
Great support and service provided by the Penny team. Highly recommend to the business fellows.
Third time using Penny, its just so much easier than waiting on annoying clients.
Penny Freedom is rated 4.86 based on 94 reviews