No Fear Bridge Reviews

of reviewers recommend No Fear Bridge

Tell us how No Fear Bridge made you happy
great learning tool
Posted 46 minutes ago
As a teacher, I welcome the opportunity to recommend No Fear Bridge to my students. Here they can revise class material through my teacher's page and practise bidding, leading, finessing etc. It is an excellent add on to my own teaching and also allows them to play as well as practice.
Great Bridge site. Was very impressed with how quickly Leigh answered my query. Just love No Fear Bridge and play on it most days. Thank you. Eileen
The online support and guidance is exactly what I needed.
My husband and I think this is a very good site for challenging ourselves with different activities,and great for refreshing and learning different ways of dealing with difficult hands.As I am a kiwi have tried encouraging fellow upper hutt bridgies to join,cheers sheena
I find the hands of the day both defence and declare helpful. I also find leads challenge and weekly quizzes very good.
No Fear Bridge is exactly what I need and interesting to use. The trouble is with me, quite simply I don't make enough use of it, but I continue my subscription hopefully and have no doubt that it could make a huge difference.
I use the No Fear Bridge site to play a few random hands for relaxation, to brush up on rules, conventions etc. and to agree consistent approaches with my partner. The handouts are very useful for this. I really enjoy the weekly quiz. I also used NFB extensively to make the change from ACOL to SYC when I got a new partner who preferred this bidding system.
I think NFB is a fantastic resource for learning and improving your bridge. Its so well organised and I use it every week to do the weekly quiz and play a whole variety of bridge hands. I have learnt a lot about Defense play and Leads from the site and it has really improved my bridge defense play. I never get bored with it. I introduced my bridge partner to it and she said she "could kill me" - she got so addicted. Keep up the good work.
I love the site and have learned so much from it. I do the three declarer hands every day.
explaining hands, topic index, interesting to try advance hands etc, o/all excellent oh live bridge is very good brian
I enjoy playing the Hands of the Day . I know there is much more available if I could find the time
The bridge hints on how the game should have been played to achieve the contract are very helpful.
Being a member has given me confidence to play bridge regularly. I understand the rules more and with the daily practice I have become a better player and partner. The app is user friendly and fulfills what it says. Playing bridge is less scarey!
Dipping in and out and using various parts to revise Doing daily declarer hands and reading “solutions” The live bridge activities which I have used occasionally are brilliant
It is an easy site to use, I especially like the tip of the day. Many of my friends/ bridge partners also use it so that means we are all "speaking the same language"
This has helped me a lot, I use the site everyday and use the bidding. It’s been great for my practice.
I love to practice the hands on NFB and look at guidelines/handouts. Playing the hands on NFB has definitely improved my bridge and has been a godsend during Covid. I now need to be more adventurous and do some of the other activities on NFB. Fern
An excellent source of material for both beginners and improvers. All the students I've encouraged to join the site have been delighted with the help it has given them with their bridge.
I am extremely grateful to Leigh at No Fear Bridge for introducing me to the enjoyment of an endlessly enjoyable and challenging pastime. I had already attended another class but it wasn't until I started going to No Fear Bridge classes that the rules suddenly became very logical and therefore much easier to remember. I thoroughly recommend getting involved. It will lead to a lifetime of pleasure at whatever level you want to play.
No Fear Bridge is rated 4.84 based on 163 reviews