Ningbo Online Reviews

Read Ningbo Online Reviews

01978 788622

Sales@ningbo.co.uk

Chetwynd

Great quality, fast delivery at the fair price.. Thank you so much! 5stars feedback !
Good quality compost, fast delivery, happy with the product
Immediately recommended this supplier to a friend because of the quality of the product and the price 👍
Compost contains lots of plastic, glass and bits of plastic bag. Looks like the stuff you can get for free from the local authority. It is described as “100% organic” on the website, which is very misleading. I have emailed to complain, but the company has not responded. Avoid.
Courier delivered tonne bag of compost on an articulated lorry with only a pallet truck. The pallet got stuck half on our driveway and half on an access road. Driver was going to leave it with no means of us moving it. Managed to drag and pull with the help of a friend onto the drive and had to then arrange to drag it across the drive towed to a car. No notification of delivery and as a result I have terrible sciatica.
I had an issue with the volume of logs I received in my Jumbo Log bag. I had a very quick response to my query & the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I would certainly consider Ningbo for my next purchase.
Great product and delivery service, but the price has gone up nearly 3-fold in 3 years...
Easy to order, delivery driver was excellent, and very happy with the forest bark.
Excellent, helpful, efficient service. Delivery driver for the logs could not have been more considerate. Will definitely use them again.
Wonderful service..but I personally think that a 2 man band 🤔 would be fairer
Fast delivery. Driver was very polite. Would recommend
My Logs arrived a few days ago - had them burning last night and they're great. Definitely order more soon.
Cheryl at Ningbo helped me order the Topsoil for my garden. Really helpful and even gave me a few tips for my new planter.
Excellent team at Ningbo - have used them for several bags of outdoor products last summer and this winter.
My order was taken over the phone by a really helpful young lady. My Logs turned up on time, and so far I'm really pleased.
Ningbo Online is rated 4.54 based on 35 reviews