Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
Disappointed by customs fees 45 E because you don’t told me that and it was more expensive than Ithough. But the dress is beautiful. Thank you
Stunning dress, arrived promptly, impeccably packed with suit cover provided. Quality and fit as seen on the models online. Stunning hats arrived promptly, supplied with beautiful hat boxes. Superb quality. Thank you ☺️
Very Helpful. Dress was exactly as picture and will look fabulous for hopefully, upcoming Wedding 🥂
I had a fabulous buying experience I bought on line from the Manchester shop and the customer care shown to me was second to none. I live in Southern Ireland and my suit arrived within 4 days. I would recommend this store to anyone. Special thanks to Sean Rayment.
Gorgeous dress, really pleased and I will definitely use this boutique again for future dress purchases
Excellent service regarding on line purchase. Very responsive to queries. Friendly and professional.
Good service quick delivery absolutely love my dress phoned to see if they had the matching jacket but unfortunately they didn't would definitely recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Sean was very helpful when I phoned, he checked the dress I wanted was available and arranged to post it to me which I received within 3 days. I would definitely recommend Nigel Rayment as they have a great choice and are one of the best stores in the country with shops in Manchester and London. Very happy 😃 thank you for all your help.
Very helpful and quick to send out the dress. Very quick to reply to emails with all my queries!
Dress really well made. Lovely material. Just too low cut for me. Looked for another outfit on your site but couldn't find what I wanted at this time and couldn't wait for shop to open!
Very efficient prompt delivery; well packaged, and easy to return as unfortunately not suitable. Refunded without any problem; thank you.
awesome service thank you very much
Excellent service
Excellent personal service throughout
Excellent! Clothes are fantastic quality. The online shopping experience was first class. Ease of ordering, speedy delivery and great returns policy, all very simple. Account credited from returns almost immediately and any queries answered professionally and quickly.
I contacted Sean requesting a delivery to Northern Ireland . Received my dress with in 4 days . Greatly appreciated. Thank You Sean .
First class service
What can I say, nothing but helpful and nothing too much. Kept me updated throughout and no question unanswered. Would recommend Nigel Rayment to anyone. Thank you
Ordered online and it was with me within 3 days! Beautiful material
The service I got from the Nigel Rayment Boutique was the very best. I couldn’t have asked for more. Emails were answered quickly and a lovely hat was found for me in the exact colour I required. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone to this wonderful place.
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 178 reviews