NOTCH® Reviews

NOTCH® 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Margaret Nicholson
NOTCH® 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Victoria Sceviour
Love them, great idea to remind me of my achievements
Very Definitely Notch-worthy! This was my first Half-Marathon and I wanted to mark it in a very special way💕. I love my choice of colour combination- my favourite colour is purple. Such a strong and stylish magnetic clasp. It’s a real talking point. Very proud of my own achievement and very grateful for this reminder of such a wonderful day. Looking forward to adding another Notch soon! My wrist is quite petite. I ordered Small. It’s lovely.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st August 2021 NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st August 2021
A great transaction,it was really easy to choose order and delivery was in a reasonable timescale
Very fast delivery service and great products. Both my husband and I have Notch bracelets with notches for all the races we've run and long distance trails we've walked. Notches and bracelets are great quality and are showing no wear given that they're worn most days. We got our clasps engraved with 'Our Challenges' and that is also showing no signs of wear. Very happy :-D
Cannot get enough of Notch. Customer service is exceptional, delivery brilliant. The only challenge I have is limiting myself to not celebrating absolutely everything!! Got out of bed NOTCH. Ate breakfast NOTCH….
NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st August 2021
I'm really pleased with my Notches. I was able to order colours, dates and runs of my choice and cover all my runs from 2017 :)
I love the bracelet, I just wish there had been a size chart as mine is way too big. The quality is beautiful though.
Perfect and stylist.
I love my bracelet! It's so me all about achievements
A friend very kindly bought me a notch bracelet and 'notches'. I've added a couple and bought some as presents. Highly recommended. The engraving is "top-notch" and excellent value for money.
Absolutely love my NOTCH bracelet filled with bright and colourful relevant medical information. Such a fun change from my old medical ID bands, this is also great for swapping out notches if treatment changes. Swift process from placing of my order to despatch and delivery in a beaut velvet-encased medal tin. Keen to buy another one with weight loss achievements and positive quotes.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 20th August 2021
I absolutely love my bracelet and first 3 Notches I bought, so much so that I have already orderes my next 3 Notches less than a week later and have enough Notches bookmarked to fill two bracelets! Having these little affirmations on my wrist helps to ground me when I am struggling. Absolutely fantastic products and perfect quality.
Fantastic quality and service. Super strong magnet and bracelet. What to get next ?
Speedy service
I am thrilled with my bracelet and notches
My niece was thrilled with her birthday present. I was worried that it wouldn’t arrive in time for the big day but it was ahead of schedule and couldn’t be better!
This is such a cool concept and I love it! My son's best friend is going to love it! Thank you for great turn around time and fast shipping. It even delivered ahead of schedule. We will be ordering again for sure!
Fantastic product
Excellent product. Very easy ordering process, even ordering a made to measure band. Delivery was prompt and my husband was very pleased with his customised notch bead. I will definitely order from here again.
Good quality and service