myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
Excellent speedy service and so far 8lb down and not even been a week yet! Recommend to anyone and I have got a few friends starting next week !
Excellent service! Easy online consulation and really quick reply with appropriate treatment for me. My prescription waa with me as promise 48hrs later with more than i was expecting included. Very happy with the seevice so far and home this continues with my second prescription!
Arrived quickly in packages Great packaging
Great service very pleased eith everything
Excellent service, they could not have been more helpful.
Extremely helpful
Easy and quick online consultation. Stuff then came quickly with no fuss - arrived cool:) Taken second starter dose.... no difference yet
Good and speedy service
Great service and fast delivery
First time using and it was a pleasant surprise! Worked my way through the questionnaire which seemed to ask very reasonable questions, then was given 2 options to choose from. The order was approved quickly and I really liked that they also sent a note on potential for dose modification etc. Felt very personal and conscientious. Package was sent by an online chemist. Could have done with a second ice pack, but was pleased to see wool insulation and that it included a pouch, medication leaflet/quick start, sharps bin and needles. They didn't skimp!
In first week o lost 2kg
Great quick reliable service. Prompt reply's by email.
So far it's fantastic
Really impressed with Bmi, and I’m getting on with the medication well. I’m waking up happy!
Quick efficient delivery
My experience so far has been faultless in every aspect.
I love how fast my delivery came and I loved the packaging and was soo impressed with the things I got well done guys yiu are doing amazing
Easy, no hassle. Quick delivery
Amazing customer service.
Excellent service. Easy to follow online consultation and received product within 2 working days. Everything I needed was included and I really couldn't fault the service.
myBMI is rated 4.75 based on 52 reviews