myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
The weekly injection has worked really well for me. I was wasn’t sure what to expect but the specialists helped me move up my dose each month to make sure any side effects were minimal. I am now nearly at my target weight and feeling more positive about myself than I have in 20 years.
Hi George, Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Very easy to use and professional. I'm a pharmacist myself and thought everything was really clear for non-medical professionals. Quick delivery too
Brilliant efficient service and very supportive
I am only on my 4th day starting Ozempic at the 0.25 dose and already feeling the benefits - I cannot eat anywhere near as much as I used to and I don't have sugar cravings. Thank you myBMI for the new beginning I very much needed. Super-fast delivery and excellent customer service by phone or email. I'm sticking with myBMI for the long haul!
I’m on my 2 nd dose but still am feeling hungry is this normal
Info not read properly and no option to increase dose
Really fast delivery, good information and direction on how to use , no side effects at all . Feeling excited thank you MyBMI
Very fast and efficient service
I haven’t received my order and when i contacted the team they said its been delivered already! I’ve paid for this product and I want to have it I have attached my number to the address details however no one called me And its an important delivery its a medicine how come they haven’t asked about signature!????
Great price, great guidance, lovely extras including the purse to keep the pen in, clear instructions and fast delivery as well. Pen stayed cold until I got home to put in the fridge so that’s good too.
Hi Hannah! Thank you so much for your 5* review. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon! Kind regards myBMI.
Ordered, reviewed, and delivered 3 days - amazing !!!!
Hi! We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to work with you again. Please keep us up to date with your journey. Take care. Kind regards myBMI.
Hello I have just received my parcel Could you please tell Me how I need to use it. Thank you
Excellent speedy service and so far 8lb down and not even been a week yet! Recommend to anyone and I have got a few friends starting next week !
Good afternoon Keeley Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. We are thrilled with your progress so far! Keep up the amazing work. Thank you so much for recommending us, we really appreciate it :) If you need any help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards myBMI
Excellent service! Easy online consulation and really quick reply with appropriate treatment for me. My prescription waa with me as promise 48hrs later with more than i was expecting included. Very happy with the seevice so far and home this continues with my second prescription!
Good afternoon Catherine, Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate the great review and look forward to working with you again soon. Keep us updated with your journey, if you need anything please let us know and we are more than happy to help. Kind regards myBMI.
Arrived quickly in packages Great packaging
Great service very pleased eith everything
Excellent service, they could not have been more helpful.
Extremely helpful
Easy and quick online consultation. Stuff then came quickly with no fuss - arrived cool:) Taken second starter dose.... no difference yet
Going great so far, seeing changes regarding food intake
Good service kept in touch listened to me and I liked that
myBMI is rated 4.59 based on 63 reviews