myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
Received quickly and communication very good
Hi Joanna. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased everything has been perfect for you. We look forward to seeing how you progress on your journey. All the very best, myBMI.
Excellent service, thoroug, professional and straight forward. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Ian. Your feedback is really important to us. All the best with your treatment! myBMI
The BMI Team have been really good, treatment is recieved on time and they add in meds if you are having a problem with things like acid reflux
Thanks for leaving a review! We're pleased you're happy with the service. We are always happy to prescribe supporting treatments if necessary to help with how you're feeling. Best of luck on your journey. myBMI
The service provided by My-BMI has been exceptional. I feel that my individual needs have been addressed. The treatment is proving effective for weight loss and although the side effects I have had have been minimal, these have been addressed with supplemental medication to address these. I really am impressed with the professional approach and can't recommend My-BMI highly enough!
Hi Richard. We are so pleased with your review! Our patients are at the heart of everything we do and we are always here to help you every step of the way. Congratulations on your weight loss and best of luck on your journey! myBMI
Many thanks for all your very professional support.
Thank you for your feedback. We are always right here for you if ever you need us. Best of luck on your journey, myBMI.
Excellent service nothing is too much trouble . 100 per cent recommend
Hi Michelle. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it's so important for our patients to let others know about their experience with us. All the very best on your journey! myBMI.
I ordered ozempic from mybmi on a Sunday it arrived on the Tuesday very quick delivery. It’s an amazing medication so far for me 3/4 days into it and I’ve lost 8lbs worth every penny x
Hi Nicole. That is such brilliant progress! We're really pleased you're happy with our service and making great strides yourself too. We are here if you ever need anything, best of luck on your journey. myBMI
Arrived looking great. Will start today. Must remember to re order in 26 days Great service and site
Hello! Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Confident that my treatment is being handled efficiently and professionally with appropriate focus on me as an individual client . Well done
Amazing!Very quick,very safe!Perfect!
Hi Alexandra. Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Great service and support. I have only just started the programme but so far so good!
Hi Philippa Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Very fast delivery, very good online support… Only the beginning, so let’s see how the results emerge…
MyBMI have given me so much support and advice whilst I have been using Ozempic. I use their Facebook group and find it supportive and they reply to any queries really quickly. I have lost a lot more weight than I thought I would and can’t wait to see where I get to.
The weekly injection has worked really well for me. I was wasn’t sure what to expect but the specialists helped me move up my dose each month to make sure any side effects were minimal. I am now nearly at my target weight and feeling more positive about myself than I have in 20 years.
Hi George, Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Great support and I’m nearly at my target weight
Hi! Thank you for your feedback, We loved to read the kind words you left about their service! Thank you for the feedback and we hope you visit us again! Kind regards myBMI
myBMI is rated 4.50 based on 72 reviews