myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
First time using and it was a pleasant surprise! Worked my way through the questionnaire which seemed to ask very reasonable questions, then was given 2 options to choose from. The order was approved quickly and I really liked that they also sent a note on potential for dose modification etc. Felt very personal and conscientious. Package was sent by an online chemist. Could have done with a second ice pack, but was pleased to see wool insulation and that it included a pouch, medication leaflet/quick start, sharps bin and needles. They didn't skimp!
In first week o lost 2kg
Great quick reliable service. Prompt reply's by email.
So far it's fantastic
Really impressed with Bmi, and I’m getting on with the medication well. I’m waking up happy!
Quick efficient delivery
My experience so far has been faultless in every aspect.
I love how fast my delivery came and I loved the packaging and was soo impressed with the things I got well done guys yiu are doing amazing
Easy, no hassle. Quick delivery
Amazing customer service.
Excellent service. Easy to follow online consultation and received product within 2 working days. Everything I needed was included and I really couldn't fault the service.
Easy process and quick to deliver
The company is faultless. Was a fantastic professional experience. I injected the ozempic 2 nights ago, the crazy thing is the fullness you get when you eat. It’s really magical! I do feel a bit sick and nauseous but nothing I can’t handle, and if those pounds are going to melt away it’s completely worth it!
Very helpful customer service who are very pro-active. I started to see a difference in my weight loss journey when I reached 1.5mg. I start on 2mg next week and I hope to continue losing on this dose.
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We wish you all the best on your journey! myBMI
Hi ordered my product for the first time ordered Monday morning came Tues afternoon very impressed
Hi Margaret. It's so nice to hear you've had a positive experience so far! We like to get treatments out to our patients as soon as possible - it's something we pride ourselves on. Best of luck on your journey! myBMI.
Really impressed from my first query, every question answered quickly, very professionally but very friendly too. Everything was delivered as they described I am happily into my first week. I look forward to the rest of my treatment and recommend them to all.
Thank you for your glowing review! All the very best on your journey. Remember, if there's ever anything you need from us we are right here to help! myBMI.
I have received a excellent service and support from myBM1,especially with side affects and extra prescriptions to help alleviate these.
Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It really helps other people when they are trying to find the right service for such an important treatment. You can certainly expect to keep experiencing a great service from us. Best of luck! myBMI.
Excellent customer service! have provided all attention and assistance to my needs.
Hey Ada, thank you so much for taking time to leave some positive feedback. We wish you all the best on your journey. We're here whenever you need us. myBMI
I was so impressed by how good the information was on the website and the consultation process was easy to follow. I engaged with lovely people via email that followed up abs were helpful and asked the right questions . I feel comfortable that they were thinking of my health and making sure I got on the right treatment .
Hey Rachel. Your feedback is great for us to hear! We are always looking for more ways to make our service and website better so keep checking back to see what new features we are putting live. We wish you all the best on your journey. We're here whenever you need us. myBMI
Very speedy delivery. Had a query and the support was fast and efficient *
Hi Kath! Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. We are pleased you have enjoyed the service so far. Best of luck on your journey. If you need anything at all please just get in touch. myBMI
myBMI is rated 4.50 based on 72 reviews