myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
My experience so far has been faultless in every aspect.
I love how fast my delivery came and I loved the packaging and was soo impressed with the things I got well done guys yiu are doing amazing
Easy, no hassle. Quick delivery
Amazing customer service.
Really impressed with the level of customer service . Couldn’t wish for more .
Excellent service. Easy to follow online consultation and received product within 2 working days. Everything I needed was included and I really couldn't fault the service.
Easy process and quick to deliver
The company is faultless. Was a fantastic professional experience. I injected the ozempic 2 nights ago, the crazy thing is the fullness you get when you eat. It’s really magical! I do feel a bit sick and nauseous but nothing I can’t handle, and if those pounds are going to melt away it’s completely worth it!
Very helpful customer service who are very pro-active. I started to see a difference in my weight loss journey when I reached 1.5mg. I start on 2mg next week and I hope to continue losing on this dose.
Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We wish you all the best on your journey! myBMI
Hi ordered my product for the first time ordered Monday morning came Tues afternoon very impressed
Hi Margaret. It's so nice to hear you've had a positive experience so far! We like to get treatments out to our patients as soon as possible - it's something we pride ourselves on. Best of luck on your journey! myBMI.
I found the team very helpful.straight away they helped me.I certainly would recommend B.m.I. To my friends.
Really impressed from my first query, every question answered quickly, very professionally but very friendly too. Everything was delivered as they described I am happily into my first week. I look forward to the rest of my treatment and recommend them to all.
Thank you for your glowing review! All the very best on your journey. Remember, if there's ever anything you need from us we are right here to help! myBMI.
I have received a excellent service and support from myBM1,especially with side affects and extra prescriptions to help alleviate these.
Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It really helps other people when they are trying to find the right service for such an important treatment. You can certainly expect to keep experiencing a great service from us. Best of luck! myBMI.
Iv only been on it four weeks and I have notice I haven’t wanted any sweet things and lost three pounds so far and no after effects so keeping fingers crossed it carry’s on.
Excellent customer service! have provided all attention and assistance to my needs.
Hey Ada, thank you so much for taking time to leave some positive feedback. We wish you all the best on your journey. We're here whenever you need us. myBMI
I was so impressed by how good the information was on the website and the consultation process was easy to follow. I engaged with lovely people via email that followed up abs were helpful and asked the right questions . I feel comfortable that they were thinking of my health and making sure I got on the right treatment .
Hey Rachel. Your feedback is great for us to hear! We are always looking for more ways to make our service and website better so keep checking back to see what new features we are putting live. We wish you all the best on your journey. We're here whenever you need us. myBMI
Very speedy delivery. Had a query and the support was fast and efficient *
Hi Kath! Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. We are pleased you have enjoyed the service so far. Best of luck on your journey. If you need anything at all please just get in touch. myBMI
Received quickly and communication very good
Hi Joanna. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased everything has been perfect for you. We look forward to seeing how you progress on your journey. All the very best, myBMI.
Excellent service, thoroug, professional and straight forward. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Ian. Your feedback is really important to us. All the best with your treatment! myBMI
It would be good if your site could be accessed on WiFi. Response time is very good.
Hi, many thanks for your feedback. We are aware of this issue and are proactively working with internet providers to remove these blocks. If you have any issues accessing the service please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be able to help. myBMI.
myBMI is rated 4.72 based on 53 reviews