myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
The weekly injection has worked really well for me. I was wasn’t sure what to expect but the specialists helped me move up my dose each month to make sure any side effects were minimal. I am now nearly at my target weight and feeling more positive about myself than I have in 20 years.
Excellent service. Easy to follow online consultation and received product within 2 working days. Everything I needed was included and I really couldn't fault the service.
Easy process and quick to deliver
The company is faultless. Was a fantastic professional experience. I injected the ozempic 2 nights ago, the crazy thing is the fullness you get when you eat. It’s really magical! I do feel a bit sick and nauseous but nothing I can’t handle, and if those pounds are going to melt away it’s completely worth it!
Very helpful customer service who are very pro-active. I started to see a difference in my weight loss journey when I reached 1.5mg. I start on 2mg next week and I hope to continue losing on this dose.
Hi ordered my product for the first time ordered Monday morning came Tues afternoon very impressed
Hi Margaret. It's so nice to hear you've had a positive experience so far! We like to get treatments out to our patients as soon as possible - it's something we pride ourselves on. Best of luck on your journey! myBMI.
I found the team very helpful.straight away they helped me.I certainly would recommend B.m.I. To my friends.
Really impressed from my first query, every question answered quickly, very professionally but very friendly too. Everything was delivered as they described I am happily into my first week. I look forward to the rest of my treatment and recommend them to all.
Thank you for your glowing review! All the very best on your journey. Remember, if there's ever anything you need from us we are right here to help! myBMI.
I have received a excellent service and support from myBM1,especially with side affects and extra prescriptions to help alleviate these.
Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It really helps other people when they are trying to find the right service for such an important treatment. You can certainly expect to keep experiencing a great service from us. Best of luck! myBMI.
Iv only been on it four weeks and I have notice I haven’t wanted any sweet things and lost three pounds so far and no after effects so keeping fingers crossed it carry’s on.
Excellent customer service! have provided all attention and assistance to my needs.
Hey Ada, thank you so much for taking time to leave some positive feedback. We wish you all the best on your journey. We're here whenever you need us. myBMI
I was so impressed by how good the information was on the website and the consultation process was easy to follow. I engaged with lovely people via email that followed up abs were helpful and asked the right questions . I feel comfortable that they were thinking of my health and making sure I got on the right treatment .
Hey Rachel. Your feedback is great for us to hear! We are always looking for more ways to make our service and website better so keep checking back to see what new features we are putting live. We wish you all the best on your journey. We're here whenever you need us. myBMI
Very speedy delivery. Had a query and the support was fast and efficient *
Hi Kath! Thank you for your review, it means a lot to us. We are pleased you have enjoyed the service so far. Best of luck on your journey. If you need anything at all please just get in touch. myBMI
Received quickly and communication very good
Hi Joanna. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased everything has been perfect for you. We look forward to seeing how you progress on your journey. All the very best, myBMI.
Excellent service, thoroug, professional and straight forward. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Ian. Your feedback is really important to us. All the best with your treatment! myBMI
It would be good if your site could be accessed on WiFi. Response time is very good.
Hi, many thanks for your feedback. We are aware of this issue and are proactively working with internet providers to remove these blocks. If you have any issues accessing the service please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be able to help. myBMI.
The BMI Team have been really good, treatment is recieved on time and they add in meds if you are having a problem with things like acid reflux
Thanks for leaving a review! We're pleased you're happy with the service. We are always happy to prescribe supporting treatments if necessary to help with how you're feeling. Best of luck on your journey. myBMI
The service provided by My-BMI has been exceptional. I feel that my individual needs have been addressed. The treatment is proving effective for weight loss and although the side effects I have had have been minimal, these have been addressed with supplemental medication to address these. I really am impressed with the professional approach and can't recommend My-BMI highly enough!
Hi Richard. We are so pleased with your review! Our patients are at the heart of everything we do and we are always here to help you every step of the way. Congratulations on your weight loss and best of luck on your journey! myBMI
Many thanks for all your very professional support.
Thank you for your feedback. We are always right here for you if ever you need us. Best of luck on your journey, myBMI.
Excellent service nothing is too much trouble . 100 per cent recommend
Hi Michelle. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it's so important for our patients to let others know about their experience with us. All the very best on your journey! myBMI.
I ordered ozempic from mybmi on a Sunday it arrived on the Tuesday very quick delivery. It’s an amazing medication so far for me 3/4 days into it and I’ve lost 8lbs worth every penny x
Hi Nicole. That is such brilliant progress! We're really pleased you're happy with our service and making great strides yourself too. We are here if you ever need anything, best of luck on your journey. myBMI
myBMI is rated 4.86 based on 28 reviews