myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Helpful and fast delivery
Fantastic. Delivered on time, helpful service and clear instructions.
Super service with quick delivery
The consultation was easy to understand and quick and I received my prescription at the time promised. Very happy with the service
Everything was ok except the last delivery time which was over 48 hours and the pens were not cold. I would prefer a specific delivery slot and not to be late with royal mail. It is not a refrigerated delivery.
There was a small confusion around delivery. This was due to hot weather, but it may me use two days of leave to be able to receive it.
Great service would definately recommend
I have just received my pack and started my journey. Very good service and lovely pack received. Glad to have received a Sharp disposal bin also.
Good morning. Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with such fabulous service! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Thorough, efficient and quick. Excellent service.
Very good customer service, good medication and good results
All good so far, although I didn't receive a needle disposal bin in my kit.
The process was to the point and quicker than I expected. All contact was friendly and courteous. The instructions given were clear and detailed. I have received my first months pen and begun the first weeks dose. At this early stage I can recommend myBMI in that they deliver what they advertise in a forward and friendly manor. I can also say that I was quite sceptical, at first. My wife urged me to give this a go, and I am glad she did. Now, I do really feel this will be worth the effort.
Very quick and efficient service
Fantastic, easy, informative
I can not fault the service I have received so far. Injections have arrived on time and any query I had was sorted quickly. Highly recommend this product for weight loss. My blood pressure has dropped to a normal reading.
absolutely fantastic service
Easy ordering and they double checked I was OK to take the requested medication, which they did very quickly.
Wow - what an amazing service! Straightforward consultation process, lovely and encouraging response from the doctor whilst providing easily understandable information. Super speedy delivery in safe and secure packaging - all round excellent service!
I can’t rate on medicine as I am only taking it for 3 days. However, the medication was not shipped for days, I had to call customer service after waiting for a week, then they told me it would be with me the next day. It was delivered after 3 days. A delay of over 10 days from paying for the goods.
Consultation was quick , approval fast and delivery of the drug next day. Great service
myBMI is rated 4.6 based on 246 reviews