myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
The weekly injection has worked really well for me. I was wasn’t sure what to expect but the specialists helped me move up my dose each month to make sure any side effects were minimal. I am now nearly at my target weight and feeling more positive about myself than I have in 20 years.
Hi George, Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Great customer service!
I am so ill. I cant get out of bed. I have a terrible headache and sick . I cant even drink water. I just hope that it will pass inthe next few days. I will not be taking any more!
Good morning, I am so sorry to hear you have been so poorly. I have requested a nausea pack to be dispatched today, please let us know how you get on. This should help subside nausea. Take care. Kind regards myBMI
Easy consultation and well packaged products arrived a couple of days later.
Good morning! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a 5* rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Please keep us updated with your journey! See you next month! :) Kind regards myBMI
Really happy with the service. Good questionnaires to assess suitability and follow-ups are quick, relevant and safe. I felt supported and encouraged by the team. Delivery of the medication is generally next day! When I wanted to delay it to a better day because I was away, they organised that too. The treatment is working really well for me and so glad I made this decision and that I used myBMI. Expensive but worth it.
Great service would highly recommend
Good afternoon! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a 5* rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Please keep us updated with your journey! See you next month! :) Kind regards myBMI
very proffesional and efficient with handling any of my queries
Prompt service. Exper delivery. Accessible and communicative.
You sent my products to the wrong address! I made sure my home address was the chosen one but you sent it to my work address and I’m worried about how long it was out of the fridge.
I'm totally impressed with the service I've had. Quick delivery and any queries I had I had a reply within hours
Really excellent service, reviewed quickly then delivered next day with cool bag, needles & sharps bin. Can’t fault my-bmi. Ordered 4 + times.
Good afternoon! Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! I am glad to hear the treatment has made you feel more positive and getting you to your target weight, you have done amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Kind regards myBMI.
Kyle in particular is very quick to reply to emails
Great communication, fast delivery
Had my wellness check at Spire Murrayfield and all the staff I met were so polite and caring. I felt relaxed and everything was explained to me. The gp was so understanding and listened to me without looking at her keyboard constantly which is often today’s experience. Can not recommend this team highly enough to anyone. 5 star.
Fantastic service. I have been on treatment for 5 months and lost 21kg. All products safely delivered, customer service is extremely good. Thank you x
the whole process was very easy to do and drugs came very quickly.
Excellent communication , the product arrived as stated . Too early to say if the product works successfully
Initially very impressed with the comprehensive and easy to navigate website. Made decision to order first pen and it all arrived via Royal Mail in ice pack, ready to go straight in the freezer with full instructions in less than 24 hours. Only on day three now, no side effects as yet but only on low dose. Unsure just how much it is help now, but know it needs to get to a little later on before I really notice a change. Have asked a few questions and had immediate response, all in all very happy.
I was very pleased with the quickness of your consultation and also how quick my medication was dispatched. I started my medication on Sunday and it has reduced my appetite
I just tok my 1st injections and will tell you how thing get on, but for now I'm still eating.
Perfect fast seamless service as always
myBMI is rated 4.53 based on 92 reviews