MrFlag Reviews

of reviewers recommend MrFlag

info@mrflag.com

Tell us how MrFlag made you happy
Another brilliant product by Mr Flag! First class for your flag needs and very quick turnaround also!! Thank you
When I want a flag, my first “port of call” is always Mr Flag. I’ve had several designs made to order, and with impeccable attention to detail. When I ‘fly’ them at events, many people come to ask me where I got them from, especially when I’m in France following Le Tour!
Good quality, well packed & flown with pride.
A first rate service top quality item reccomend to anyone looking for a flag
Top Class Company. Good quality products, fast efficient service, reasonable price, friendly communication.
Flag arrived very quickly. Very satisfied
Great flag. Good quality. Will order another soon
After ordering three of the same product by mistake, I contacted customer services to explain what had happened and they got back to me the next day to process a refund.
The product was a red ensign boat flag and seems to be of good quality and looking forward to seeing how it stands the test of time!
Awesome customer service, great product, a bit late on the delivery but it isn't on them. Superb quality, totally recomended.
Good quality flags. Good price. Prompt delivery.
Due to a mistake on my part I placed an order for the same flags twice. The staff were straight on to it and contacted me. The second order was cancelled and money refunded. Great customer service.
great service in producing a customised flag and bunting or our wedding anniversary and always introducing interesting new flags like for Sir Richard
Look forward to flying the new purchase. Have had ordered flags from this site before and find their products of good quality .
This is the second time I’ve shopped at Mr Flag - and the experience was as good as the first! Huge range of flags, easy to use website, competitive prices and fast delivery. When the flag arrived it was perfect, just what I needed. Will no doubt be using Mr Flag again in the future.
good service
What a great halyard rope! There are so many poor ropes with awful strength and this horrible coating out there. But, I thought, as I buy flags from Mr Flag, I’d check to see if they sell the rope. They do! And it’s excellent quality. Thank you so much
Excellent product,service and communication.
Excellent product,service and communication.
As always the service and quality of the product is excellent!
Easy and Prompt