MPB Model Supplies Reviews

5 Rating 23 Reviews
of reviewers recommend MPB Model Supplies
Read MPB Model Supplies Reviews

About MPB Model Supplies:

We supply model railway items and model steam engines and are based in Droitwich. Our range includes products from PECO, Gaugemaster, Rapido, Oxford Rail, Bachmann, Hornby, Metcalfe Models, Roundhouse Engineering and Mamod.

Our experienced staff have been modelling railways for over 30 years.

You can order online through our website or visit us in our shop.

01905676167

contactus@mpb-model-supplies.co.uk

10 St Andrews Street, Droitwich

Tell us how MPB Model Supplies made you happy
GWR Gunpowder wagon arrived superbly packaged and swiftly after ordering, well done to everyone! Highly recommended supplier.
Thanks for your review Robert, enjoy your Gunpowder wagon.
Mike was very efficient and kept me informed about the supply situation of my new loco. Great service.
Thanks for your review Eddie
My order was promptly dealt with,well packed and I was kept informed regarding progress of the package in transit.
Thanks Nigel
Excellent prices and great delivery service. Recommend.
Thanks John
I ordered a power supply which arrived quickly and in very stout packaging. Recommended service.
Great service as always! I've shopped a few times now with MPB for NCE DCC parts that other stockists were sold out of (USB interface and AIU-01 feedback module) and can only recommend. Easy ordering, super quick delivery and help online and in email. Many thanks and will definitely be back soon.
thanks Gavin
Excellent service from Mike at MPB. Many thanks for the prompt shipping and excellent comms.
thanks James
NCE smart booster SB5 arrived promptly and well packaged. A question about the unit was answered quickly. Very impressed by the service provided.
Thanks Phil, Glad I could help regards Mike
I ordered the NCE USB Interface and it was delivered in three days. Packaging was excellent and it was a pleasure to deal with this supplier. I will certainly be checking their site for future requirements. David
Thanks David, let me know if we can help in the future
Product arrived the following day: Great service!
Thanks David
Mike has recently done a superb job fully upgrading and digitising three Marklin Gauge 1 locos for me. They are 2 SBB Crocodiles and a Class E91 03 of the DB. They have received the latest ESU Soundlok 5XL decoders and the appropriate sound files. I couldn't have asked for any better attention and thoroughly recommend Mike.
MPB Model Supplies 5 star review on 20th January 2022
Thanks Tony and they were interesting models to work on
Great product as described. Good communication and quick dispatch. I am well pleased and will definitely be a regular visitor to their website with the hope of finding O Gauge products to purchase. Highly recommended.
MPB Model Supplies 5 star review on 10th August 2021
Excellent communication
Good deal and service.
I came across MPB by chance while looking for some O gauge items that were proving difficult to source. Their response was all but instantaneous with the goods arriving the following morning. Truly excellent and i will ber making more use of this supplier.
Excellent service, answered phone questions, good communication. ordering again
Thanks Paul, hope to help you again in the future
Goods received promptly, plus a souvenier mug for a first order - nice touch. The web-site was easy to use but with a few confusing/poor steps, e.g. after filling in the delivery address and then the "delivery address = billing address" checkbox, I then had to re-enter all the details in the billing address fields again - so why ask if they are the same?; neither address made use of the post-code to select the house from a drop-down list. Minor comments, and I will use MPB as they managed to supply two items in national shortage
Thanks for your feedback Mike, I will look at improving the checkout process for PayPal to ensure we pre-fill our address from PayPal after you pay. It needs to be verified as one customer hadn't updated their PayPal address when they moved.
Efficient and helpful service. Arrived on time and we'll packed.
Excellent Service, MPB Model Supplies went above and beyond to repair my 60 year old Triang Locomotive and tender which had not run for about 40 years , in addition to this the smoke unit was replaced due to age and they sent me updates and videos throughout, great communication, would definately recommend.
Thanks Neil, it was a pleasure to get your loco running again
Fast and efficient , the item is in short supply but MPB came through.
Thanks for your review Colin