Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

First time using mountain dog but definitely will again great service and better than amazon prices.
Music to our ears - thank you!
Ordered the hydration pack for our Springer and it arrived quickly and was exactly as advertised. Great service.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th September 2020
That's a super impressive shot, your dog looks comfortable as anything wearing it! Thanks for sharing and for shopping with us.
Excellent service. Good description of product and fitting instructions. Great delivery and good website
Excellent news Catherine - thanks for shopping with us.
Excellent price and service for the North Country dog coat. We will be purchasing another for our other dog.
Glad to hear it! I hope it fits them great.
Excellent company I had many questions before buying the coat. Always answered promptly and with helpful information enabling me to make a decision
Excellent to hear you found our advice helpful! Thanks again for shopping with us.
Efficient and speedy service. Sizing guides and product descriptions accurate. No problems.
Thanks for the review!
Quick, efficient service
Great to hear :)
Very quick service, carefully packed
Brill, thanks again for shopping with us!
fits my vizsla perfectly 👌
Glad to hear it Sarah! Thanks for shopping with us.
Excellent service
Excellent to hear :)
Great product - the doggy loved it and was eagerly swimming, paddleboarding and sailing in the sea with it. Great service. Happy dog and owner.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 4th September 2020
These snaps are fantastic, it's great to see your new jackets are helping your pack conquer the water.

Thanks for sharing and for shopping with us!
Does everything as expected good price good service
Perfect - thanks for the feedback.
My second order from Mountain Dog and very happy with the speed of the order response and delivery. Ruffwear harness and matching lead as advertised and at a competitive price. My first stop for dog gear.
Thanks so much! We hope to see you again.
great harness and great service
Music to our ears - thanks Matt!
Good service. Quality goods. Competitive price
Just what we like to hear - thanks for the review!
Exactly what we wanted and the quality looks good.
Brill - thanks so much!
Quick delivery of Musher's Secret. Applied to our dog's pads today but too soon to report outcome.
We love Musher's Secret - especially as we get into the colder months. I hope it serves your dog as well as it has ours!
Hi,I have 3 dogs two of which are canine Houdini's,
tried many harness's too no avail , bought 3 of these
excellent ,not getting out of these no matter how they
try .Recommend .!
Perfect - sounds like they're escaping days are over haha.

Thanks for the feedback.
I ordered the Ruffwear - Front Range Harness (New 2020 Version) XXS / Twilight Grey) - this was a replacement for the same harness that I bought over twelve months ago (not from Mountain Dog) for my miniature dachshund. He is an escape artist and this harness is perfect and secure - escape proof. Excellent customer service from Mountain Dog and quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Although we're all for adventure here at Mountain Dog we aren't for adventures outside of an escaped harness! It's brill to hear that the Front Range is keeping your little Houdini nice and secure.

Thanks for the review!
We bought your ruffwear front range harness and collar, one for each of our two cocker spaniels. I was impressed with your easy to use website and ordering, postage was very quick and once they arrived, I was impressed with the quality of the items. Our dogs are now proud wearers of these products which I will certainly recommend to other dog owners.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Proud as punch by the looks of things! Thanks for sharing and also for shopping with us.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 899 reviews