Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

Lots of choice. Quick delivery
We like to think so too Hannah :) Thanks for the review!
Excellent product, excellent service, really good ‘Help’ section re: adjusting harness
Perfect, we're glad it helped!
The cooling coat is going to be sent to Australia for my gran dog, so I’m unable to comment on the fit and how much it helps him with the heat. I can, however, say that the service and delivery of the coat was second to none.
Perfect! I'm sure it will get plenty of use down under with their weather, thanks so much for shopping with us.
First class product, well made, colourful and your dog cannot pull out of it
Excellent news Nigel, thanks for shopping with us.
Excellent products
Excellent news!
Prompt service and great products
Grand, thanks Merryn!
Good service, great product
Brilliant, thank you!
Good product and very speedy delivery
Excellent thanks Chris!
Excellant quality harness which allows me to have far more control over my dog, which is quite small (Cavachon) but pulls like a horse. Would readily recommend both harness and Mountain Dog.
Would upload a photo but don't know how to.
I'm glad your new harness has changed your walks for the better! Thanks for shopping with us.
Great Service and prompt delivery. Like the website and product info especially the fitting guide.
Fantastic - thanks for shopping with us.
Very quick delivery, good communication :)
Particularly liked the wording of my package saying it's goodbyes, thought that was much nicer than a simple order dispatched.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th September 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Fantastic photos Heidi! Thanks very much for sharing and for shopping with us.
I have recently ordered two items from Mountain Dog both of which arrived promptly, when they said they would and in good condition.
My boxer pup has just outgrown her Ruffwear harness and is very happy in her new one which is very sturdy and up for the challenge of a tough little dog who loves paddling in marsh water.
Thanks so much for the feedback Joanna, we hope your pup's new harness keeps up with them for many adventures to come!
The harness was easy to adjust and put on, the two lead fastening points have come in handy. We put a GPS tracker in the 'hidden' ID pocket. Great purchase and very pleased!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th September 2020
Wow the orange suits them so well! And we love the idea of popping a GPS tracker in the ID pouch, thanks for sharing!
Great communication and sorted out a return in super quick time.
Lovely to hear Kevin, thanks for your feedback.
Excellent high quality product, robust enough to take the force of husky power!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 14th September 2020
What a stunning photo! Thanks indeed for sharing.
The harness is great. Strong and well made. It has adjustable straps so will grow with the dog.
Thanks for the feedback!
Excellent quality
Grand, thanks Joe.
Great service!
Thank you!
Fabulous company with faultless service. Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Looking good! Thanks for sharing.
I ordered the Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Cooling Vest during what was 35° heat and so wanted it urgently. I ordered past the deadline for posting that day but amazingly received it the next morning thanks to the very helpful man on the phone. Really pleased with the quality of the product as always with Ruffwear although the recent weather has not been so much of a test. Will happily recommend Mountain Dog. Thank you.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Lovely to hear we could help you! Thanks again for shopping with us.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 899 reviews