Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

Fantastic jacket for our lurcher! It was such a shame when we’d go walking up the hills and we couldn’t take the lurcher because she would get cold. Not anymore! It’s comfortable for her, looks great and does what it says on the tin. Highly recommend Mountain Dog aswell. Great service!
What a glowing review! I'm happy to hear that your lurcher is now able to join you on your hilltop adventures, thanks for shopping with us.
Hassle-free process from start to finish.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
We're glad to hear it and by the looks of it so is your pup! Thanks for shopping with us Michaela.
Excellent quality and fit. Mountain dog advisors supported me with which harness to get my weimaraner- as hos back legs are starting to weaken the webmaster with the brush pad give him comfort and support when I need to help him.
Love it and perfect fit.
We are very glad we could help Sarah, thanks indeed for your review!
Great harness. Our JRT is a master of escape and having tried 3 different harnesses before I bought this on the recommendation of a dog trainer. He’s tried so hard to escape but hasn’t yet managed to making our walks less stressful and much more enjoyable. He’s just looks confused when despite his best efforts he’s still in his harness. 😊
Haha long may his confusion continue! Glad to hear your little Houdini is now locked in safe and secure. Thanks so much for shopping with us and for your feedback 😊
Excellent service, great product, happy dog!
Lovely, thanks for shopping with us!
Excellent quality of products I bought, and great customer service! The webmaster harness is truly what it promises to be - My border collie has met her challenge and cannot get out of it at all! We’re very happy with our purchases. Thank you Mountain Dog.
Another little Houdini who's met their match! Thanks so much for your feedback :)
Brilliant! Easy to put on my cavapoo puppy (with the help of some treats).
He seems to find it comfortable, we’ve had dry weather so I don’t know what it’s like wet but it seems fairly durable and hard wearing. Worth every penny and the front clip will be handy as he has started to pull.
Thanks for the review Samantha - we're happy to hear it!
I support independent businesses and mountain dog has well researched products and great service
We very much appreciate it - thanks for your review and custom!
Perfect snug fit and Great quality harness
Great to hear Sean, thanks for your custom.
Great communications and great delivery (Even with standard delivery) I've alwaysed used ruffdog products but first time buying from lountain dog. Saved £5 compared to other stores and got great services. Will defo use again.
Thanks Geraint, we look forward to helping you in the future!
Our dog loves her harness.dimensions are perfect and the size guidance was great. Easy to clip the lead on the harness. Would recommend.
Thanks so much Cécile, If your dog is happy we are happy! Thanks for the review.
Quality remains, long after the price is forgotten ... 💪
Love to hear it 💪
Excellent quality product, that allows me good control of my German pointer, as other collars moved around to much onto the lower neck.
Great to hear Ben, thanks for your review.
Ordered late one day and I think it arrived a day and a half latter. Well done, it looks lovely on Max pictued below.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Glad to hear we could get it out to you quickly Paul, Max looks super handsome in his new Web Master. Thanks for shopping with us!
Excellent prices and very quick shipping! Would definitely use again.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th September 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th September 2020
Fantastic photos! Your pups look right at home in their new Front Ranges - thanks for sharing.
First time buyer, silly me ordered 2 leashes with a harness. I only needed 1. The company are small enough and efficient enough to allow me to cancel one of the leashes. This did not compromise the speed of delivery. Really pleased with the products, packaging etc. Thank you.
Great to hear we could help you with that :)
Lovely harness, well made and funky looking -bought the lead to match. Orange is great as can now see dog in the woods. Comfortable to wear. Highly Recommended.
Lovely to hear Lorna! The Campfire Orange is great for spotting our furry friends when they're off on their little adventures. I hope it serves you well, thanks for the review.
brilliant product really comfy for dog and great delivery service
Excellent news, thank you!
Excellent, does as described
Perfect - glad to hear it.
EXCELLENT SERVICE - even when i ordered what i thought was the correct size - their service has been brilliant! - and even when they received my returned collars - communication again - 1st class service even on an exchange.
That's really great feedback, thank you so much indeed!
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 903 reviews